Let's talk something serious

Sorry if I'm breaking my hiatus status. But Happy Independence Day Philippines!!!

   I'm so proud that I became an independent country for the last 71 years.

   But still the Philippines is chained from the negative things.

   Philippines clings to other's culture. Filipino kids nowadays tend to embrace American, Japanese and Korean culture. They are trying to adopt their culture as if they are the Americans, Japanese and Koreans themselves.

   How can Philippines survive without her culture?

   How can Philippines tell her future children the "lost" culture that inhabits the Philippines before the modern era?

   How can Philippines live a new future if no one else appreciated her?

   How can Philippines live a new future if Filipinos embrace other countries?

   How can Philippines survive from these politicians who like to eat and collect money from very poor people?

   How can Philippines survive when plastics paralyze river systems in her country?

   How can Philippines survive if her children cannot learn things from school?

   How can Philippines survive if every Filipino is illiterate?

   There are many problems I want to talk about but I can't because I am starting to cry.

   /gimme tissue/

   So again, Happy Independence Day mga Bessshiiieeesss!!!!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW! AHA!

puta ang drama ko