Chapter Two

Chapter 2

The rest of the day went by rather fast and I was finally headed to my last class, AP Chem. I was so glad that I had my last class with Sadie because she seems pretty laid back and is super friendly.

When I walk into class my eyes immediately spot Harry in the back corner of the room sitting with two other guys. one of the guys had blond hair and no visible tattoos while the other guy had dark hair and sleeve tattoos.

Once I saw Harry glance up at me, our eyes met. Even though I was far away, I could see the most beautiful shade of green in his eyes.

"Hey do you want to sit with me?" Sadie asked from behind me causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I quickly turned to face her hoping that she didn't notice me staring at Harry and his friends.

"Ya sure." I smiled as I followed her to a table against the wall.

"By the way those guys you were staring at are Harry's friends Niall and Zayn. Just thought you might want to know." She giggled as she sat down next to me.

"Oh, ya I guess I was just... interested toward them." I say with a sheepish grin.

Right before class begun Kyle ran in and took a seat in the front with two of his friends from lunch. I have to admit, he really was a very cute boy, and so were his friends.

"So who are kyle's friends?" I asked turning toward Sadie.

"The one with the shorter brown hair is liam and the other one is Louis. They are both super funny and sweet to pretty much everyone. Liam is on the football team with Kyle and Louis is on the soccer team, but still hangs out with Kyle as much as he can." Sadie fills me in.

"Oh thats cool, so does Harry and Kyle ever hang out?" I ask glancing over to Harry who is sketching something on his arm with a pen.

"Never at school, but a lot of people say that they sort of hang out after school at their place." Sadie says

"Ugh, im so confused." I complain as I rest my cheek on my hand.

"Okay class, quiet down and take out your textbooks." The teacher said in a monotone voice. She wore a brown pencil skirt with a matching blazer and her reddish hair tied up into a tight bun on the top of her head.

Sadie nudged my arm and I glanced down to see a note that read, Mrs.Brantley is really strict so be careful in this class, oh and BTW heres my number so we can text throughout the class.

I discreetly took my phone out of my pocket and entered her number while the teacher rambled on about who knows what. Once I added her I began texting her.

To Sadie- Hey, so I am so confused about the twins, explain again???

From Sadie- Haha sure, ok so about a year and a half ago the boys were seventeen and lived in England with their mom and dad and for some reason their parents kicked them out even though they were still minors, but the boys had enough money to take care of themselves so they decided to move to America.

To Sadie- Ohhh ok I think I get it, so do they live together?

From Sadie- ya they were really close when they moved here and I guess Harry got into the wrong crowd and was getting in all sorts of trouble that Kyle wanted Harry to move out, but they split the pay and neither of them wanted to leave so I guess they kinda just ignore each other.

To Sadie- Aww, thats soo sad

From Sadie- Ya I guess It is

"Excuse me girls, Is my talking getting in the way of you texting?"