Chapter 1

ALAINAS POV:

        "Alaina! Get your lazy ass out of bed!" I woke up to my dad pounding at my door. "i'm up, I'm up." I realized today was the day that we leave for my dads business trip to Tennessee. My dad has always forced my sister and i to go on these business trips with him ever since i could remember.

        I got up out of bed and threw on a pair of black leggings with a big sweater and my white high top converse. I grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs where i met my sister and my dad already in the car. "What took you so long?" my sister questioned me. I just ignored her and sat in the back seat. I plugged my beats into my phone and listened to the playlist I made for this car ride. The song, "Out of my Limit" by 5 Seconds of Summer came on and a smile instantly appeared on my face. With that i drifted off into a heavy sleep.

        After what seemed like forever, my dad awoke me when we arrived at the hotel. We went up to our room and quickly unpacked our bags. My sister and I wanted to go shopping in downtown Nashville and then go get some dinner. So we got in our dads car and headed downtown. I was disappointed to hear from my sister that the One Direction concert featuring 5 Seconds of Summer was tomorrow and we couldnt go because we were leaving!

       I was upset to find out we couldn't go tomorrow because even though i would have no chance at meeting any of the members from either band, it still wouldve been a really cool experience.

        We were almost to urban outfiters when our car came to a screeching holt. I rolled down my window and tried to see what was going on, but all i saw were cars lined up one by one. 

        Although it was rush hour, the amount of trafific was very peculiar. I looked to my left and soon realized what all the commotion was for.