Chapter 3

Luke's POV:

As I stepped off the bus, screaming girls started to storm us, asking the most common questions ever. "Can I have a picture?" or " Can you follow me on twitter?" Of course we took pictures with everyone, but there was one girl who stood out the most in the group. She had short shoulder-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a smile that was contagious. I couldn't help but smile when I first saw her.

Sadly, she disappeared in the crowd as a group of girls got in my face asking for pictures. I quickly took pictures with all of them and walked away. I was hoping that wasn't the only time I would be able to see that girl again. I spent minutes looking for the mysterious girl, until I see Michael talking to somebody. Her back was facing me so all I could see was the familiar short blonde hair.

I started to walk over to Michael, but he was soon bombarted by two other girls who seemed more immediate than others. The gorgeous girl that Michael was just talking to had a faint smile on her face as she walked away to sit on a nearby curb.

After everyone seemed to clear out, I made my way over to the beautiful girl who was sluggishly sitting on the curb by herself. "h-hi" I managed to say. I think to myself before she could answer, wow Luke all you came up with is hi? She stood up and turned around to look at me face to face.

"Oh! I uh didnt see you there!"

All I could notice when she talked to me was how sweet her words sounded as she spoke.

"oh yeah! Sorry that was my fault. I wasn't paying attention!"
An awkward silence filled the air until I spoke,
"So, what's your name?" I could tell I was blushing but I couldn't help it.
"I'm Alaina" She said with a cheeky smile.
"Well hello Alaina! I'm Luke, but you probably already knew that." I was babbling
"Yeah well my sister and dad are probably looking for me, so I should probably call them and tell them I'm okay... Shit! My phone died."
" Here uh, Use mine!"I practically shoved my phone into her delicate hands.
"thanks!"
She started typing away carelessly until she spoke, "Hey! Dad, it's me Alaina my phone died and I'm using a friends... I was just calling you to tell you I'm okay! When do you want me back to the hotel?"
she was silent for a while muttering little words like "yeah" "uh huh" I hope she could stay longer I really want to get to know her.
"Okay seeya dad love you!" she finally ended her phone call and handed me my phone back.
"Looks like I'll be here for a while." she smirked.
"cool! Maybe we can get to know each other some more!" This rush of confidence came over me and I have no idea where this came from.
We start to walk around downtown Nashville when Michael and Ash start to settle down next to our tour bus. By then it was nearly 6:00 and most of the fans were starting to clear out. This was my chance.