Chapter 5

ALAINAS POV:
We kissed. I really can't believe we kissed. I mean sure he's Luke Hemmings and all, but he's a genuine guy. When our lips disconnected, we both just stood back and gazed at each other. This was all so weird for me and I said the first thing that came to my mind.
"That was nice." What the fuck Alaina! that was nice? what are you his mother!? I gotta pull through. I can't let him see me like this.
Luke spoke, "Yeh. I'm glad that happened... while we are talking about this, do you think I could uh have your number?" whew! I truly thought all my chances were blown away. Before I could say anything else that would make me seem like I was 12, I took his phone and put in my name and number. "Thanks! I had a really nice time!" I spoke maybe too soon, because before I knew it Luke had crashing his lips on mine for the second time and I hear a snapping sound. I quickly jump off Luke to see one of my good friends I had met was taking a picture with her friends. Whew! I thought someone had taken a photo of Luke and I... I couldn't imagine what kind of hate I'd be getting. "Me too." Luke spoke in his soft Australian accent. After calling my dad to tell him to pick me up, I gave him one last kiss and slowly walked towards where my father was parked. I got in the car and instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. My dad and sister were bombarding me with questions about what I did. All I could say is, "just hung out." After the questioning by my sister and father came to a stop, I pulled out my phone and checked Instagram and Twitter.
I was scrolling down my Instagram feed until I reached something that almost stopped my heart.
My friend who had taken a picture earlier with one of her mates, had posted the picture.
I know this might sound crazy, but unrealistically you could slowly start to Depict the image of Luke and I kissing.
I quickly checked the comments and there were so many people saying stuff about who's in the back.
My name was tagged in the picture, so I quickly clicked to untag and wish no one Asks me about it or even acknowledge it was me.
After the minor freak out I just had, my phone buzzed and read on the screen,
Luke- I had a great time tonight! I'll come visit you soon
I replied with a simple, "me too! and I would love that☺️"
after feeling confident of the last text, we have arrived at the hotel and I locked my phone.
I plugged my phone into its charger and slowly drifted to sleep.