The demon sat there waiting on her porch

Debby got tired after our day out quickly so we dropped her off, then went to Taco Bell.

After we arrived back at Josh's place, we saw Debby sitting on the porch drinking red wine and reading a romance novel. The Girl Who Cried Wolf.

We both went to use our phones as a flashlight to guide us to the front door, but his phone was dead, and-apparently- so was mine.

Josh thought for a moment, then, quickly pulled out a lighter from under his dashboard. He used that to light both of our ways on our short journey towards the door.

It was a little dark so he held a makeshift torch..

I thanked him then we both fell asleep on the couch- too tired to walk any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to feel it again.

I was having those thoughts again and what Debby had said about me mixed with my own negative thoughts were on replay.

I have to leave, I thought.

So I did. I left. Without letting anyone know.

Its not like either of them care. I'm fuckin' worthless and ugly. I should just die already. I'm sure that's what they both secretly want anyway.

So I drove. Not having any real destination.

I only had one thing on my mind.

Die

Die

Die

And when my car was far out of sight

He crept in her room abd stayed there for the night

Josh POV (finally)

I woke up to go pee, but then quickly realized Ty wasn't there anymore. I didn't think much of it at first. But after I peed and laid down with Debby for a solid hour, I quickly got up, realizing my mistake.

He said today was a bad day. He could be hurt.

I got out of bed and immediately grabbed the first items of clothing I saw (basketball shorts and a coat). I grabbed my keys and immediately started walking to the door, when I was interrupted with a quiet

"Josh? Where are you going?" I quickly answered, ready to leave.

"I think Tyler's in trouble." I said, opening the door.

"He's a grown man, he'll be fine" she said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.

"I'm going. By-"

"Stay with me. Don't you love me?"

I thought.

And thought.

And thought.

"No I don't and I want to break up. Bye now"

"W-what?! I bet you're leaving me for that stupid boy, Tyler! God, I should've known. You've been flirting with him for the past 3 fucking days! What do you see in him??!!"

I smirked and walked out the door. But not before saying

"I love him. That's the difference between you and him. You need to leave. Goodbye Debby" I smiled.

Then frowned and ran to my car, then proceeded to speed down the road, not having any real destination.

There was only one thought on my mind.