jake paul

*smut warning for the whole book* :)

I watched as Jake finished his vlog for the day. I looked down at my feet waiting. When he was done he was gonna have 'a talk' with me. I don't know what about. I just joined team 10 not that long ago but I've grown to know Jake's the boss.

He put his camera down and looked at me he pointed upstairs for me to go. I went to his room and sat on his couch waiting. I was nervous. I'm not sure why I usually don't get that nervous but Jake just does that to me he's just so hot oh what I would love to do to him.

The door opened and Jake walked in. He came and sat next to me.

' y/n you need to learn the rules around here okay? Your not in trouble I just need to teach you' he said smirking which I don't know why, he patted my leg.

I must of looked confused because he tried to explain more.

' look I'm the boss right?' I nodded

' so if I told you to do anything would you do it?' he asked

' as long as it isn't to kill someone yea' I said

'so if I told you to call me.. daddy would you?' he asked I was shocked

I didn't know if he was joking but I know it wasn't for the camera because I looked around. I thought about it. ' yes' I said smiling.

' yes what? ' he said sternly

' yes daddy' I said.

I don't know why but I knew I was wet. I wanted him to touch me I wanted him to fuck me. And why was he asking me these questions did he want this?

'good job babygirl. Now if I asked you to do something else.. would you?' when he said "something else" he looked down at his pants. I was so shocked at what was happening.

' likee..' I said curious.

' well..' he started to say as he got up and got in front on me. ' could you make daddy pleased ' he said

' mmmm and how would I do that?' I played innocent even though I wanted him so bad. He came closer and rubbed the back of my head.

' stop playing with me babygirl do what daddy wants' he said and unbuttoned his pants. I didn't know if he was serious or not but he was single and so was I so I said fuck it I pulled him closer and pulled down his boxers.

I grabbed his member and started stroking it before I put my mouth on it I looked at him and smiled. I then went and started with my mouth what I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand.

I bobbed my head as he got more tense. I could hear him softly moan not wanting to be loud because there was a house full of people. I continue to suck his dick until he came. I swallowed all of it and pulled his boxers back up.

He pulled my face up to look at him as he pulled his pants up. ' no one can know babygirl no one' he said

' yes daddy' I said agreeing and went to leave.

' whenever you need me I'll come daddy' I said winking and then leaving.

A/n: I know it's short. There will be another Jake one but for now enjoy the rest. ;)