Anthony Trujillo part one

Y/n p.o.v

I hate being a foster kid it's so annoying having no control over your life. Where you go and where you stay, nothing's up to you.

Right now I'm in a car going to my new foster home. My social worker said this one might just work for me but there is other kids that live here so I don't know. I usually ruin it because of another kid.

We finally get to the house and it's a decent size. I get out sighing at the thought of meeting everyone and getting used to them just to leave in a month and do it over again. I got my bag and started walking.

My social worker knocked and we waited. The door opened and it was this boy... he was so hot huh this is gonna be a problem already.

'hi ' he said
'hello how are you' my social worker said. He looked at me and just paused he smiled and moved to let us in.

'the 'mom' is in here' he said smiling as if it was for good luck. I shrugged it off and continued to walk.

I walked into the kitchen and stood there looking at the lady making what I assume is dinner.

' hello you must be y/n I'm Joanna I run the joint ' she said smiling. I'd like to have a joint.

She didn't seem that bad. I shook her hand and started looking around as my social worker and her talked. I started to walk away as she got my attention.

'y/n you will be staying in the room upstairs  with lenzie - uh Anthony why don't you show y/n to her room?' she said. The boy was just walking through the kitchen but now he has to show me to my room. I felt out of place. But I found out his name. 'Anthony'.

We walked upstairs quietly. It wasn't awkward just no words to be said. We made it to a door and he stopped. ' here you are home sweet home my dear' he said moving his hand into the doorway.  I smiled and walked in the room.

There are two beds on each side of the room and there are two dressers that are right beside the beds. I like the way it's set up. This might just be a nice house for me and if I get to look at Anthony everyday well I'll really like it.

A week later..

Me and Anthony talk a lot hes like the only person here I like. The girls are all too girly and perky I just hate them and Ms. Joanna I can't stand her but I'm trying to make the best of it.

I'm in my room just sitting on the bed reading Shakespeare.. nah just kidding I'm reading this random teenage love book. That's all these girls have to read.

I hear a knock at the door and get up to open it sighing as I go. I open it and it's Anthony. 'hey' I say and sit back down on my bed. 'so everyone is out on like a monthly shopping spree thing' he says

'im aware all I heard this morning was what shoes lenzie was gonna buy' I laugh a little, so does he. 'wellll why they're gone we could do something fun' he said smirking.

We've kissed but that's it but I know I like him a lot.

'what kind of fun?'

'you know like you and me fun' he said

He leaned closer as I leaned back now slowly creeping on top of me. I lay flat on the bed and now he's hovering over me. 'so? You down?' he said giving me that sexy ass smirk.  I laughed a little. 'mhm'

He moved down and kissed my neck. He came around my jawline to reach my mouth, he got to my lips and kissed me passionately. He slowly backed up from the kiss. Smiling from it. He leaned back down this time kissing me roughly. He moved his hand down to my butt and rubbed it. I pulled up his shirt to rub his back he then took his shirt off and I liked how this was going.

He pulled me up and pulled my shirt off.  Looking at my chest admiring my boobs then taking one hand and putting it on the back of my neck and taking the other and put it on my right boob and kissed me all at once. I could feel him get hard through his pants as he grinds into me. As we kissed he put his hand down to my shorts and rubbed me through my clothes.

We continued to kiss as he rubbed me harder eventually putting his hand inside my shorts. 'finally' I thought to myself. At this point we was under the cover and I don't even know how.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled so big. He pulled my shorts down and moved his head down to my thighs. He pulled my underwear down and kissed my inner thighs, then licked them moving up. His tongue moved so good my head tilted back and my breathe picked up.

I tried to let out a moan but my breathe wouldn't even catch up to. It was something I never experienced. All of the sudden he came up to my face and kissed me. Tasting myself didn't even bother me I just wanted him and nothing else. As he kissed me he left his hand down and his fingers went in and out of me. He focused more on the kiss and I just wanted him so bad.

'flip me' I said not knowing if he even could. Then he did, I was on top somehow.

I pull his basketball shorts and underwear down together and watch his member hit his stomach as I do.

I go up to his chest and kiss down. When I got to his stomach he started pushing my head trying to tell me to hurry up.

I went to his member and put my hand around the bottom. I kiss his tip and go down. I feel him move but in a good way. I keep moving my head up and down. I didn't mind doing this for him. I moved my head around as I went down. I stopped for a second but kept going with my hand. I went up to him and kissed him continuing to stroke him with my hand.

As I tried to kiss him he moaned and tried to breathe. I stopped trying to kiss him and just let our lips touch. He then kissed me. He put his hand on the top of my head telling me to go back down. I put my mouth back around his member. His hand stayed on the top of my head pushing my head down every now and then. I didn't mind even though it sometimes was too much to take in. So I used my hand and my mouth and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand.

I could hear him moan my name and 'babygirl' and a bunch of stuff.

He then managed to moan out that he was about to finish. I went a little faster as I felt the warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed it and I kissed his tip and went up to him. I kissed him and he kissed my forehead. ' I actually like this kid so much' I started thinking while I was laying on his chest enjoying the silence and his breathing. This was the only time in my life I've felt safe.

To be continued.

A/n: sorry I don't post a lot 😕