Jake paul pt. 2

A/n: This is part 2 to the first Jake Paul smut so if you haven't read the first one yet read it first!! :) Also sorry I never post but here's a good smut for ya 😏
Also not edited.. sorry

3:00am
I can't sleep I just keep thinking about Jake how good his touch felt. I miss it I want it more than just once. Who am I kidding he probably just needed me once and doesn't even like me. Ugh but I want him.
I look at my phone and it says it's now 3:30 ughhh why can't I stop thinking about him to sleep. I get up to go get something to drink. I try to be quiet but drop the cup god I'm so clumsy. Jake came in the kitchen. He looked upset. "Y/n what are you doing? It's so late" he said throwing his arms up. "I couldn't sleep so I came to get a drink I'm sorry I wasn't trying to make so much noise. I'm sorry if I woke you I wasn't trying t-"
"Y/n chill I'm not mad I just wanted to see what was going on. why can't you sleep?" He seemed mad at first but now I can see the light in his eyes as he walks closer. "Um... I don't know?" I said like it was a question and he wasn't buying it. " no you do know what's up babygirl?" - babygirl?? Maybe he does like me ? "Uh I just can't stop thinking"
"About what?" He said as he walked closer I wasn't sure if I should tell him but I really wanted to.
"Well...you" I said quietly almost where he couldn't hear. He laughed a little and stepped closer he grabbed my hand and looked at me deeply. "About our alone time?" He whispered
"Yes"
"mmmm yes what?" He smirked
"yes daddy" I said just above a whisper. He leaned in to kiss me when we heard someone coming. It was Anthony. We stayed close as he came around the corner. "Oh sorry guys" He said
"No bro your good we were just talking" Jake said
"Oh okay it looked like more than that and I'm not bout to be a buzz kill" Anthony said laughing.
"Well looks like we're all gonna be up" I said jumping up on the island. Anthony got a cup and went to the fridge. "I'm up cuz I smoked before I went to sleep so ya know I'm thirsty and hungry as hell." We laughed. We all smoke but Anthony smokes the most probably. And he definitely could use the gym with us but he'd rather game but he works out sometimes. Jake rubbed my leg while Anthony was in the fridge he looked at me smirking I felt tingles all over. I was ready for him I wanted him. "I knew I was interrupting something" Anthony said. Shit! "It's cool I'm chill I'll be upstairs" he said waving. I just wanted to know what Jake would say. Once Anthony was fully gone Jake looked at me.

"Welp you think you can sleep now?" He said "uh yea I can try" I say half smiling. "Wanna just come sleep with me?" He said putting his hand on my leg. "What about everyone else?"
"I'm not worried about them babygirl" he said pulling me with him. We walk upstairs and I assume he's taking me to his room but he goes to Anthony's room. "Hey bro make sure no one comes in my room" Jake says and closes the door. We walk to his room and I go in. He shuts and locks the door.

I was nervous but I was so ready for him. I stood by his fish tank not knowing where I should be. Finally he walked over to me and hovered his lips right on mine. He pulled my body against his where I could feel him through his pants. I wanted him to kiss me but he wouldn't I leaned closer hoping he would. Finally I leaned forward and kissed him his lips felt so good I wanted to stay there forever. I had been missing this, him. He pulled away and picked me up he walked up to his bed and threw me on it. I guess he didn't care about the bed at the moment.

He climb over me then pulled down my shorts fast. He pulled all his clothes off and was about to enter me. "Wait" I said "what?" He said kinda snappy "why go straight into it?" I say "because I want to and what I say goes rt princess?" He says whispering in my ear. I sigh "yes daddyy" he rubs my boob with one hand and positions himself to enter. He comes down and kisses me as he slides in. I moan into the kiss with pain but it soon turns to pleasure. I was living for every second of it. He pulled himself out and flipped us over. I got on top and started to ride him he put his hands on my boobs and roughly pulled on them. "Yes babygirl" he moaned.  I got off only to go down on him. I put my mouth on his tip and moved my tongue around him. When he gave me the look and took all of him in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down deep throating his dick. He moaned every now and then and I heard him say my name once. He grabbed my hair and pulled up. I raised my head to look at him he brought my face to his and kissed me. It was so passionate. We continued kissing for a good minute then he put his fingers in me. I opened my mouth shocked and he took the advantage to put his tongue in my mouth. Finally he flipped us back over where I was on the bottom. He reentered me and strokes in and out with harder and faster thrust. I was shocked at how good his game was. I knew he was about to finish when he moaned more and his thrust got faster. He pulled out just in time. I took a deep breath and watch him throw the condom in the garbage. He climb back in the bed smiling at men. "Come here beautiful" he says as I scoot closer. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. I think I really like Jake I hope we can continue this...

A/n I'll try to post more but like I don't have that much time now. Also comment if you want people I have no idea who to write about 🤷‍♀️😂
Alssoooooo thank you for 10k that's crazy like real shit !!