Logan paul

A/n: NOT EDITED👼

*in the car*
Your p.o.v

Me and Logan have been "friends " for awhile now. And the reason I put emphasis on friends is because we're a little more than that but just no labels.

I mean we're really close and he's a great guy but I don't want a relationship and neither does he so it works out.

Right now we're in the car with his mom driving to his home town from somewhere close to that I'm not really good at remember stuff and I don't live here i just came with Logan. Anyway we're going to his mom's house.

This road was so dark but his mom knew it well enough. We was just listening to music mainly, why don't we.

I was laying on Logan's shoulder just looking out the window. I feel him move his head so I looked at him. 'what' he said. 'nothing' he leaned down and kissed me. Now his mom knew we had a thing but we never really showed it in front of people. She wasn't paying attention though.

I took his phone and got on Instagram. I started liking people's pictures that Logan's tagged in. 'let me see that one' he said. 'no' I teased him pulling his phone back trying to keep it. 'really?' he raised his eyebrows. He started trying to get it. He rubbed his hand me through my shorts. My eyes widened and I gave it to him afraid his mom had seen that.

He laughed a little. I rolled my eyes. 'can I have the phone back?' I asked 'no' he teased back

'why not' I asked
'because I said so' he got sassy I sighed. He always wins. I figured I'd keep trying though.

'please' I said
'please what?' he grinned
'please daddy' I looked at him pouting
'here don't pout' he said
I smiled. 'thanks daddy' I said as I rubbed him through his pants and then went on his phone. I love to tease him it's so entertaining.

'really?' he asked I grinned nodding. He leaned over and kissed me I kissed back slowly from not expecting it. As the kiss deepened I felt his hand touch my thigh then move up. We were still kissing when I felt his hand squeeze me and then he looked out the window like nothing happened. This was his payback.

I smiled and just shook my head. I seen his mom wasn't paying any attention so I moved closer to him. I moved his hand off his lap and unbuckled his belt. He grinned, and moved for me to reach him easier. I slid my hand into his pants lifting his underwear and grabbing his dick he was already hard I think I tease him to much.

I moved my hand up and down as he tried to not make a noise or make a face knowing his mom was right there.

I had my head laying on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. He was nervous and I like messing with him so I wanted to make him more nervous.

I moved my hand up and down his member as I pulled his member out of his underwear and moved my head down. 'y/n' he sighed he knew what I was gonna do. I didn't say anything and continued.

I put my lips around his tip and kissed it. Then went down letting my lips move smoothly down then back up. I came up to his face to look at him.

' want me to continue? ' I smirked
' of course but huh no my mom is right there ' he said
' well ' I said smiling. I scooted over a little and patted his leg. I layed my head down on his shoulder.

' you'll have to wait then ' I said
' ugh'
We were quiet for a second then he grabbed my hand and tried to put it in his pants. I laughed to myself and pulled it back. I patted his leg saying he would be alright.
.
.
We got to his mom's house finally. Logan was in such a rush to ' go to sleep '. His mom bought it, she thought it was from the ride. We got our bags and went inside his mom let him go to bed and I talked with everyone for awhile. I didn't want to make it obvious and I'm not supposed to be in his room.
.
Finally it was 10:00 and I decided it had been long enough so I told everyone goodnight and went upstairs. I went to the room I was supposed to sleep in and changed into some booty shorts and a t-shirt. I then heard my door open as I just finished putting my shirt on. I turned to see who is was.

Logan, was standing there walking in slowly. He closed the door fast and locked it. ' I've been waiting to fuck you up ' he grinned walking over to me.

He pushed me on the bed and kissed me hard. I wasn't shocked I knew this was coming.

He grabbed my hair as his kissed me. Breaking the kiss by pulling my hair and making my head go back with it.

'whats my name?' he said with a sexy ass smirk.

'daddy' I moaned out.

He grinned and sat up. He pulled my shorts down fast I was shocked at him being so- uh daddy material.

He kissed the lines of my underwear, teasing me but I didn't mind.

I knew my underwear were wet because I was and they was still on.

'daddy please' I said trying to get him to stop teasing me.

He looked up and smirked at me then pulled my underwear all the way off. He lifted my legs up around his shoulders to reach better.

He licked me like never before. His tongue was amazing. It was so perfect with him I loved every minute.

He kept licking me then came up to my kiss me. As our lips connected he slid his fingers in me. He moved his fingers in and out and kissed me in between so I could get a breath.

He moved his fingers in a circle and I loved it. 'huh daddy' I moaned.

'you like that babygirl?'

'yes daddy'

He pulled his fingers out and pulled down his shorts.

'this is all because I teased you ?' I asked smiling

' yea you don't need to do that you've been bad' he said

'well this seems like an award to me '

He stopped and looked at me. He shook his head shocked at what I said. I grinned. He hovered over top of me about to kiss me he didn't though he moved his hand to my neck quickly and started to choke me but not to hard to actually choke me.

'are you done talking?' he said squeezing my neck harder.

'yes daddy'

He then kissed me and went down to my neck as he surprised me with his member going in me.

I went to moan but he covered my mouth.

'this isn't my house you gotta be quiet baby' he says

I nod my head and try my best to stay quiet. Biting my lip helped.

He then continued after he got situated i moaned softly while our lips just layed on top of eachothers. We were breathing in eachothers breath.

He played with my boobs and sucked on them. He went into me harder distracting me with a kiss. He was going faster now making it harder for me to be quiet.

'almost babygirl' he said in my ear making me shiver a little.

I was close too.

He went in and out making me want to scream. My legs moved from me enjoying it. He squeezed my ass.

'im about to- '
He came before he could finish his sentence. He pulled hiself out and started to finger me so I could finish.

Once I did he layed next to me trying to catch his breath.

We were both breathing in sync.

'that was amazing baby' he said in between breathes.

' I know. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week' I said breathing hard.

I love Logan.  He's my daddy.
Daddy Paul.

A/n: I hope this is good idek lol.