Noah Centineo

A/n: since he is blowing up, I figured why not have a smut about this cutie! Also thank you for 1k😭😭 never thought that would happen. Thank you. Now for the real reason your here:
Not Edited

Your p.o.v
I hate school so much. There's only one thing I like about it and I'm about to see it this period. I walk into my class and see my favorite thing. Noah Centineo. He's been my crush for two years now. I sit in my seat which is in front of him. I know he likes me I'm just scared to tell him I like him for some reason. We talk for a minute before class starts. He tells me how his day is going and stuff. When class starts our teacher tells us we are continuing the movie from yesterday. We all smile because we don't have to do any work. The teacher starts the movie and I move to the desk next to Noah that way I'm right next to him. "I'm going to sleep" he says as he lays his head down on my desk. "Noooo stay up with me" I whine
"Whyyyy?" He whines back
"Because " I say as I start rubbing his hair which is so soft. I can see him smile as I rub it.
"But I love this" he says
"Huh fine but your getting up soon" I say
"Okayyy" he says smiling.
I continue to rub his hair and play with it as we watch this movie. I feel his leg move over my thigh as I'm watching the movie. I look down and see he moved it from under his head and put it on my thigh. He rubbed it up as he moved his head to face me. " watch the movie" he said
I was scared 'why couldn't I watch him?' Is what I was thinking. I looked at the screen and felt his hand going further up my leg. I was so scared I didn't know how far he would take it. "What are you doing?" I whisper to him.
"Relax babygirl"
He called me babygirl? Why? What is happening? I don't know and I don't care. I like this.
"Okay" I said
He moved his hand all the way up and rubbed me through my tights. This was such a tease. He then pulled my tights away from my body and stuck his hand down my pants and rubbed on my clit and I tried to stay quiet as much as possible.
He rubbed and rubbed until I couldn't hold it in any more I let out a soft moan luckily it was a loud part of the movie so no one heard. "Shh baby you have to be quiet ok?"
"Yes I will"
"Yes what?"
Does he really want me to call him daddy?
"Yes daddy" I whispered to him.
He the stuck a finger in me and pumped into me. I tried to keep quiet but had to look down so no one notice or seen my mouth opening and closing. The teacher stood up and I got scared. I moved a little and Noah told me to relax so I did. The teacher then sat back down and he kept going in and out of me. He touch my thigh with his other hand and rubbed it.
I tried and tried to hold in my moans Noah seen that they were building up he then leaned over and kissed me right as I moaned out. I was so shocked but couldn't do much because his fingers were still in me and it felt so good.

The bell rang as his finger slid out of me and the lights cane on. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up I grabbed my stuff and followed him.
"Come on this isn't over" he said smirking. The smirk was so sexy it made me melt in my place. He pulled me to follow him so I did. He led me to the theatre and told me to trust him. It was hard but I did. "Fuck it " I told myself.

He took me behind the curtains and I was scared but just kept acting like I wasn't. He pulled me closer to him and kiss me it was hard but filled with passion. I liked it I liked him. He pulled me down to the floor and hovered over top of me. I pulled my pants down for him since he was struggling he whipped out a condom and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded telling him it was ok when really I wasn't sure. I was lost thinking when I feel him enter me he leans down and kisses my neck. A small moan escapes my mouth as he pumps into me. I know we shouldn't do this at school but god this felt so good and right that I didn't care no more.

He started getting faster I moan a little louder. He did too. My nails went into his back and I could hear him breath harder as he pumped harder into me. I knew his back would have the mark of my fingernails being there and I didn't care. I hoped that he would t leave a mark of his lips on my neck even though I felt he was. There was so much fear going through my body I wasn't sure if I should tell him to stop or not.

My thoughts soon leave me as the pleasure grows. I hear his breath get heavier and heavier as it hits my neck. His breath is hot and shaky. I don't mind it on my neck. He looks at me, " I'm about to-" he starts but I cut him off by moving us around so that I was on top and riding him. I wasn't sure I was gonna do this it kinda just happened. I rode him until he came and flipped us back over to finger me as he started it didn't take long for me to reach my climax. He sat up and moved over so that he was next to me. We sat there catching our breath.

He started to Lean in to kiss me as we heard a bang from the door. Someone had come in. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. He put his finger over my mouth and handed me my clothes as he mouthed the words "get dressed" I did as he said as quiet as possible. As I put my leg through my pants leg I fell and made a huge noise. Noah laughed but picked me up and started to pull me to run.

I wake up and sigh. It was all a dream every single bit of it. Now I have to get ready for school and go face him. I wish that would actually happen I love that dream. Maybe one day this dream will come true.

A/n : okay sorry this was a dream lol I know that sucks but wanted to do sum different lol. Anyway thank you again for 1k reads I really never imagined this. Also if you have read all of these please comment and let me know who you want me to make a smut about. I'm running out of people and don't wanna keep doing the same people. Also I'll try to post more I'm just a really busy kid right now thanks for reading🙂❤️