colby brock

- Smut Warning -
(Not edited)

'come exploring with us baby' Colby says I want to but I don't feel like it but he's not gonna listen to me. ' daddy pleased let me stay in I don't feel good.' I whined. ' what don't feel good?' he asked to see if I was lying. ' I have a headache and my stomach hurts" I said
' I guess we can go tommorow' he said 'really? Thank you' I said jumping up and hugging him. ' your welcome baby now go get some sleep' he said 'okay Daddy'

2 hours later

I woke up in Colby's bed. He wasnt in his room which was wierd because they usually all go to there rooms they hardly ever hangout downstairs. I get up and go pee if the bathroom Sam and Colby both share I open it and see Colby I'm the shower. The shower door was cracked open. 'oh sorry I didn't know you was in here' I say 'its okay baby girl I'm almost done' he says I walk in and sit to pee.

He pull the shower door open and looks at me. 'what?' I ask ' don't what me and nothing' he said
closing it back.

'sorry daddy'. I say as I get up. I wash my hands quickly as he gets out of the shower. Man seeing him turns me on. I guess I was staring because he cleared his throat.

'oh sorry' I say and turn around. He walks up behind me and moved my waist on him. I smile knowing that he wants to start this.

' you feel better baby?' he ask me

'yes' I say

'yes what?' he says sternly

'yes daddy' i say he turns me to where I'm facing him and kisses me.

'you keep slipping up I'ma get Jake's emo ass on you' he says smiling.

He was in a good mood. 'why can't it be your "emo ass" ?' I asked him playing.

' because you like my emo ass' he grinned. I nodded in agreement.  We stood there for a minute long enough for him to get hard and then went to his room. He pushed me on his bed then pulled his shirt off of him.

He hovered over top of me and kissed me roughly. We continued to kiss for awhile. He grabbed my ass roughly to make me gasp which I did he quickly slid his tongue in my mouth.

I could feel him lower down on top of me. I felt his buldge lay on top of me. Feeling his dick rub against the outside of my pants made me wet.

'please daddy?' I asked him pushing his head down.

'use your words princess' he said grinning at me.

' will you lick my princess parts daddy'
He slowly pulled my panties down my legs making the wait frustrating but I waited patiently.

He finally came close to me and kissed right above my clit. He then rubbed around my clit teasing me.

' Daddy' I moaned out so he would stop teasing me. He smirked and moved his head down further. He started by licking around my lips. Then he licked all around and on my clit.

I moaned in pleasure. It felt so good. He came up to my face and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips.

As he continued to kiss me he slid his fingers in me. I opened my mouth a little at the sudden entrance. He took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

His fingers slid in and out of me each time going faster and faster making me more wet. He moved his fingers in a circling pattern. He then slid another finger in making the total three. I moan loud. 'colby'

'shh babygirl there's other people hear' he said kissing me so I was quieter.

He pulled the third finger out and left the two as he continued. I pulled his hand out and pulled his basketball shorts down.

I knew that's all he had on. He flipped us over so that I could be on top. I went down to his member. I grabbed it with one hand and started stroking him. I slowly put my head down I kissed his tip and looked up at him. He gave me a Stern look telling me to stop teasing him.

I obeyed and went back down I put my mouth around his full member I went up and down feeling the tension in his member grow.
I went for awhile until he pushed my head up and gestured for me to get on top of him.

I crawled up to him grinning with pure lust I could see the lust in him too. He pulled me up a little above where his dick layed. He kissed me as I went to grab him and slowly let him inner me.

I started to ride him as he leaned his head back in pleasure.

' good job babygirl' he said smiling.

I kept going smiling at my work. I went back and forth as he moaned quietly.

'yes babygirl' he moaned

I could feel he was about to cum so I went faster. His breath was fast. So was mine. 'im gonna cum keep going baby' he said
I went faster till I felt him release into me. He didn't have a condom on but hopefully my pill works. I layed next to him and let out a big breath. 'woah thanks daddy' I said looking over at him. 'thank you babygirl'

A/n: I'm not gonna put warnings no more they are all smuts lol so yea.