chapter 2

You arrive at home still confused about that conversation with your boss Mr.kim. you walk up stairs and lay in bed. Before you knew it your eyes shut. The next thing you know is your alarm goes off. "Mhhmmm work again" you muttered.

Time skip

You arrive at work. As your walking to your desk your boss Mr.kim walks over to you. "Hey fiancee!" He said with a smile. "What are you doing?!" You said with an annoyed tone. "Can't I say hi to my wifey?" He said with a sad tone. " I'm not your wifey" you said a little annoyed. Mr.kim leans in close enough his lips are touching your ear "shhh, my parents are looking" he whispered. "so tha-" before you could finish say that he took your face and started kissing you. As soon as his parents walked away he separated his.lips from yours. "Yah! Why the hell did you kiss me?!?!!" You said angrily, your face red. "Hmmm seems like someone's blushing" Mr.kim said with a smirk." "With all do respect Mr.kim you did not have permission to kiss me!" You said angrily. He takes your face again and this time forcefully kisses you. He pulls away from the kiss and whispers in your ear "call me taehyung" without letting you reply he walks off. Before you could run after, him he turned around with a smirk and said "you better get to work your late". You look up at the clock and holy j-hope your already 20 minutes late! You finish your work early and were heading through the door but suddenly j-hope grabs you. "Hey what's your relationship with Mr.kim?" He whispered. "What makes you ask?" You said nervously. "Well everyone saw you two kissing and since I'm your close friend everyone's benn asking me to ask you" replied j-hope. "WHAT?!?!"you shouted. You realise everyones looking at you and your face turns cherry red. "Can you come over today" you whispered to j-hope. "Sure why?" Asked j-hope"I'll explain everything you said really faintly.

Time skip

You arrive home minutes before j-hope arrives as well. You answer the door and he has yoongi with him. "J-hope why is yoongi here?!"you asked nervously. " Because he's my boyfriend duh and he doesn't like me out this late" replied j-hope. You take a while to explain everyone and they just sit in shook. "So your doing this for your mom?" Asked suga slightly annoyed that he's up this late. "Yes and I'm only doing it for my mom OK" j-hope sat up and said "no, what about love, your love jungkook?!" "It's only for a year and dont worry I'm not gay so nothings going to happen" you said confidently. Suga replied "sure". You escort j-hope out and wave as they drive off. You went to lay down. As you lay down you thought to yourself "nothings going to happen because this is only a temporary thing right?" As thoughts fill your head you close your eyes and dream about what's to come with taehyung and you.