chapter 1

You wake up to the sound of your alarm."mhhmmm"is all you could say since it was 3 in the morning. "I just wanna sleep" you whispered softly. You manage to get out of bed. You walk to the bathroom,you get dressed and leave, not minding to eat breakfast since your friend j-hope always has something for you.

Time skip

You arrive at work 10 minute early. You decide to check in anyway. As you were walking you bumped into a tall man. "Yah!watch where your going!" Yelled the man. "Aish!I could say the same thing!" Shouted you. You looked up, and you had  jungshook expression was on your face. You rub your eyes to make sure your not imaging anything. "B-boss?!" You said surprised. "Don't "B-boss me", I should fire you!" Screamed the man. "N-n-no Mr.kim I'm very sorry this accident was all my fault". You bowed and Mr.kim walked off angry. You walked to your desk seeing that that slight accident took up the extra 10 minutes you had. "Hey!!!!!!!!!" Shouted a man. "Wha- o! Hi j-hope" you said happily. "I brought you some oatmeal for breakfast!" Said j-hope. "Wow thanks, I love oatmeal and I could really use it since our boss is such a as-" "hey!" Shouted a man. "Watch who your talking to Missy!" Shouted the man. You turn around furious, but when you see that it's Mr.kim. "oh! Anyeong Mr.kim" you pleaded. "Tch,come with me" he said with a low and raspy voice. You followed Mr.kim to his office. As soon as you walk in her starts laughing. "OK he's a phyco" you thought to your self. You headed for the door to make an escape but he grabbed you wrist. "I'm not finished talking yep!" He snapped. You didn't argue because you didn't want to upset him. "Listen, let's get married" he said with a serious tone. You bursted out laughing thinking it was a joke. You stopped when you saw a serious look on his face. "Your kidding  right?" You asked sarcastically. He walked over to you and said "do I look like I'm kidding?" "No?" You said confused by this sudden question. "Why would you want to marry me" you asked really questioning his choice. "Look, it's not a real marriage but a fake one". "What do you mean "fake"?" You asked. "It will only be for a year after that you we can divorce and pretended that you don't know me" he added."whats in it for me?" You asked with a cautious face. "The fact you get to be seen as my husband" he said with a sly smirk. "Yah! You think your all that pft I've seen better men, plus I'm not gay" you said with an annoyed tone. "Tch I'll pay for your mom's medical treatment" he said. "Are you serious?!?!?!" You said almost chocking on your spit. "Yes, do we have a deal?" "Wait, why are your choosing me instead of a girl?" You remarked. "Because my parents want me to marry before my next birthday in a month" he said with a annoyed look on his face. "So why a guy and especially and guy you don't know who has debt?" You said,"Because your not gay so you won't fall in love with me and I can blackmail you since your mom really needs her treatment"he said with a coky smile."tch fine but only because mom needs her medicine" you said. Mr.kim hands you a copy of your "marriage" contract. You sign it without reading it and you hand him the packet. You walk back to your seat and as soon as you get there everyone's gone."wha-" you look at the time and realise vkook out time started 20 minutes ago."tch wasted my whole day talking to that ass" you said to your self. You leave and head home.