chapter 5

You wake up in taehyung's arms. You smile remembering what he told you yesterday. You gently move taehyung's arms from around your waist and walk down to the kitchen. You start to cook breakfast. taehyung walks down stairs and smiles when he sees you. Your face blushes and taehyung noticed. He walks up to you and back hugs you. " Taehyung I'm cooking go sit and wait patiently" you remarked. You finish eating and wash the dishes. As your drying your hands,taehyung asks a question."do you want to shop for your suit for the wedding next month?" He asked in a curious tone. You nodded your head.

Time skip

You both decided to go to David's bridal(not sponsored). As you walk in a man greets taehyung. "Hello sir!, What can we do for you today?" The man asked. taehyung smiled and said "I'm looking for suit for Me and my husband". The man smiled and looked at you. "You must be the lucky man"stated the man. Your checks flushed brightly and you said "y-yes I am". He took the both of you to the back part of the shop. You were shocked and amazed by all of the gorgeous suits and dresses. Taehyung noticed and chuckled a little before asking "do you like them". You nodded your head. He smiled and said "you can pick anyone that you like, no budget". You smiled and walked to look. You looked for about 30 minutes until you stumbled across a beautiful white suit. You went to tell taehyung. You showed him and he asked the man to help you try it on. You tried it on and fell in love by the way it looked on you. You walked out to show taehyung. As soon as taehyung saw you he blushed. "You look beautiful" he said with a huge box smile across his face. You blushed. "We'll take it" stated taehyung. You walk up the register ready to pay when taehyung stopped you. "I'll pay sweety" said taehyung. You nodded but felt bad letting him pay for it all.

Time skip

You arrive home and go straight to the kitchen ready to start dinner. Taehyung sits and waits for you to finish cooking. As you start to serve taehyung you asked a question,"How much was the suit?". "About $7,000" answered taehyung. You froze and yelled " what the heck?!?". Tae laughed and said "I told you there was no limit". You sighed and let it slip.a free dinner you and tae go up stairs to get ready for bed. Taehyung went to the bathroom to take a shower before he goes to bed. You decided to clean up the bedroom a little bit before you go to sleep. A few minutes later taehyung walks out of the bathroom having only a towel in the lower part of his body. "Yah! Put on some clothes!" You yelled. Taehyung laughed and walked over to you with a seductive smile. "Why are you blushing?" He said slowly. Your face turns so red that you look like a skittle. Taehyung grabs you and pushed you onto the bed. "H-hey what a-are you doing" you said nervously. Tae smiled and pushed his lips on yours. You trusted in you instincts and started kissing him back. Taehyung broke the kiss and said " jungkookie I didn't know you could kiss" jungshook. Your face turned red and you said " we can't do this". Taehyung smiled and said "why not?". You froze and your face turned even more red that the skittle that you looked like. "B-b-because I'ma vir-virgin!" You shouted. Taehyung had a huge box smile on his perverted face. "That's not a problem" added taehyung.  Before you could react tae pushed his lips on yours sincerely. You both kissed for what seemed like forever. You finally broke the kiss and gasped for air. Taehyung sat up and said "jungkook, can I ask you something?". You replied "sure?". Tae smiled and said " I want to make love with you to prove my love". Your spirit left your body.

Hey guys! I wanted to ask if you wanted some smexy time in the next chapter? Also I wanted to ask if you can comment BC I feel like no one likes this story. Thanks and have a good potato life🙂!