chapter 3

Time skip

You arrive at work feeling anxious because of yesterday's incident. You clock in and sit at your desk. J-hope comes over and hands you your breakfast. "Thanks j-hope !" You pleaded. " No problem, it's the least thing I can do since the problem with your mom" said j-hope. 3 hours pass and it's your lunch time. You clock out and head to taehyung's office. You knock on the door. No one answers and you decided to walk in anyway. "Hello, Mr.kim?" You asked. "Yah! What did I say about calling me that?!" Taehyung shouted. "Not to" you said feeling anxious. You walk over to him and sit in the chair around his coffee desk. "Why are you here?" Asked an annoyed boy. "I want my hubby to buy me lunch" you teased. "Why should I do that?". Pleaded taehyung. "Taehyungie what will our parents think?" You teased again. "Are you really doing this?" Tae raised an eyebrow. " Yes" you answered. Tae let out a loud sigh before getting up from his desk. "OK let's go eat" stated taehyung.

Time skip

You arrive at a classy restaurant."Mr.- I mean taehyung what are we doing here?" You asked in confusion. "What does it look like we're going to eat" complied tae. You both walk in. You look around to see that no one's in there.  You two are seated,right away you ask taehyung why no one's here. "Hey taehyung why is no one here?" Taehyung replied "I rented out the entire place duh" he sounded annoyed. Your eyes widen as soon as those words left his mouth. "What?!" You shouted. "Shh! Are you crazy?!" Yelled tae. " Why did you rent the whole place?!? How much was it?!?!" You cried. Tae was silent for a while but the broke that silence with his shocking remark "$10,000" he said annoyed. You chocked on you water when that number left his mouth. "Wha-whA-what!" You slightly screamed. "It's no big deal for me really" he said all coky. You looked at him angrily. There was two things that bothered you the most lies and people wasting money. As you finished you meal the Waiter handed tae the bill. "Hmmm pretty cheap" he whispered to himself just enough where you could hear him. "Really, how much is it?" You asked curiously. "$5,000" replied tae. Your eyes basically popped out of your head hearing that. "What was so expensive?!" You asked trying not to yell. Tae simply laughed and said "your meal". You chocked and this time for real. Tae rushed over to help you. You coughed and finally spit out the pice of steak you had chocked on. "O-o-0h my j-hope" you stuttered. "I'll pay you back somehow" you looked serious. Tae got up from his seat and whispered into your ears "even with your body?" He said with sly smile. Your face immediately turned cherry red. Tae bursted out laughing "oml you should have see your face pft like I told you I'm not gay" said tae. You got up and left tae and the restaurant without hesitation. You took a oova javer all the way to your house, your face still cherry red. When you reached your house you hopped into the shower. When your stressed you always take a shower because it calms you. After the shower you had a hard time falling asleep. You kept asking yourself the same question"why do I even put up with his bullshit? I can leave I'm human being!" Then it hits you "because it's for mom" your eyes get heavy and you fall asleep.