chapter 4

When you wake up you notice that your not in your room. You jilted up in surprise to see taehyung next to you. You jumped out of bed and fell on the ground. "Hmmm" is all you could hear from taehyung who was on the bed. You quickly hope to your feet,but to your surprise taehyung was sitting wide awake. You could tell that he was confused as well. "Yah! What the hell are you doing in my room?!" He shouted, his head looking as if it was going to explode. Before you could finish your sentence a tall man walked in. " I see my son's are awake" he chuckled. "Who ar- DAD!!??" taehyung yelled. Mr.kim looked over at you with a huge smirk and lightly said " since you two are married, you should sleep together and live together" he said with a cheery tone. Tae looked at me and I guess it was telepathy because I knew exactly what to do. "Y-yes dad I would love to spend more time with my hubby" I said with a smile. "As would I dad" tae added smiling as well. When tae's dad left you rushed over to taehyung and looked worried. "I can't live with you! How did I even get in your room???!' you cried. Tae got out of bed and walked to the restroom. You followed still waiting for an answer. Tae sighed and said "when my dad has suspicion he will take it to the extreme to prove his point" pausing he looked at you and smiled "he probably had men go to your house and bring you here" you looked at him furious. "What the actual J-hope?!" You yelled. "Look it's not like I want to live with you, it's just I need you to because it will convince my parents that we are actually married" stated taehyung. As you both got ready, you walked down stairs surprised to see j-hope standing there. "J-hope?"you asked confused. Taehyung walked behind you and gave you a back hug. "Wh-" "hey baby!" Shouted taehyung. You turned around ready to slap him until you saw his parents standing at the door way looking at your discretion. You hesitated but decided to take a bold move. You leaned in and kissed taehyung. Taehyung jumped a little. Taehyung realised that his parents were looking and started kissing back.  You jumped and looked very shocked that he was kissing back. After a while his parents left and you both broke the kiss. Taehyung was about to ask you something but you slapped him and ran out the door crying. "Yah! Jungkook come back!" He yelled. J-hope couldn't handle it anymore so he just yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you?!?". Taehyung was taken back at j-hope's sudden burst. Without hesitation j-hope ran out of the house and ran after you. Taehyung was left with a painful feeling in his chest.

Time skip

You ran to a nearby cafe that you and j-hope used to go to when you were in high school. You sat, tears falling down your face. You hated him. You hated the fact that he treated you badly. You saw j-hope rush in. You tried to run out but j-hope grabbed your wrist. " Please jungkook calm down" he said quietly. You turned around and gave him a tight hug. J-hope hugged you back. It seemed like the whole world stops. J-hope let's you go and insists that you sit and talk. After sometime you return to taehyung's houes. You knock on the door and no one answers. You walk in and go to the bedroom. You see that taehyung isn't there. You go to lay down when you feel someone lay next to you. You realize that it's taehyung and try to get out. He forcefully grabs you and gives you a big hug. You feel his heart beating hard. You blush and taehyung noticed. He puts his lips by your ear and whispers "I love you, I think". You blush like crazy. You look up and see that taehyung is asleep. You smile and whisper "I love you too". You close your eyes and fall asleep.