Chapter 3: Sleepy

A/N: This was normally planned to be a longer chapter but I'm so tired so yeah lol.

Chapter 3: Sleepy  

The crew continued doing their daily tasks and activities. Chopper decided to do some more research, Sanji was busy making dinner. Zoro was taking a nap on the deck, Nami was inside, probably drawing maps. Robin and Brook were playing chess, Franky was refilling the cola tanks and Luffy and Usopp were playing tag.

Law had settled himself down on the grassy deck with a book between his hand,  Hoping to be left alone so he could relax a bit.

He was half way through his book until Luffy had decided he wanted to take a nap. Without permission, Luffy jumped down onto him and settled down, hugging the man's legs. And now, there was a neko boy laying across his lap, snoring softly with drool coming out of his parted lips. His tail curling around the surgeon's leg.

Damn, if that wasn't adorable...

No wait, he wanted to read. He shouldn't be distracted by the kid. Law picked up where he had left and started reading again. That was, until Luffy moved his head, rubbing right against... Shit. Well this was awkward... Law tried to move, hoping to make some more space between them but failed as he felt Luffy's strong grip holding him in place. Even in his sleep he was this strong?

Luffy shifted, rubbing against him in that way again, and Law's thoughts were lost. He knew then that he had to wake Luffy up. The younger captain clearly had no idea what he was doing to him.
"Mugiwara-ya" Law called him softly, shaking the dark-haired boy's shoulders lightly. "Come on, wake up"

Luffy purred, rubbing his cheek against Law's leg, luckily not somewhere else. But wait... purring? Wasn't that something a cat would do? Ah. Another side-affect.

Law sighed and realized he could use his powers and teleport to another room, but somehow, he didn't really want to leave. He was probably just tired, yeah that's it. Now that Luffy had changed position and wasn't laying on... that spot again, it was actually quite nice and relaxing. Law closed his book and laid it down next to him. He closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him. Not noticing the stares they had been getting from the crew.