Chapter 8: Bath time!

Law entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. After they got back to the ship, Luffy still wouldn't leave him alone so Law just tried to avoid him. Now he could finally take a bath and relax. Not having to deal with the loud captain anymore.

He walked over to the bathtub and turned the faucet on, letting the warm water slowly fill the bath. Law started taking off his hat and shoes, followed by his coat and shirt. Just when he wanted to take of his pants, the door was suddenly tossed open without any warning.

Luffy stood there, grinning when he saw Law inside, "Ah torao, there you are! Man, you're good at hide and seek, I couldn't find you anywhere!" he laughed, his familiar 'shishishi'.

Law sighed, "I'm here to take a bath, so if you don't mind..." the man motioned to the door, giving him the sign to leave.

"Oh, that's great! Nami said I needed to take a bath so let's just go together!" Luffy exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

He didn't even ask Law's permission but the surgeon knew better than to argue with the stubborn captain, so he just kept quiet instead. There goes his privacy and chance to relax...

Luffy closed the door and went inside, immediately taking off his clothes. Law tried not to stare at his body but found himself unable to take his eyes off of him. The boy didn't show any form of shyness or embarrassment while undressing himself, which didn't really surprise Law anyway. He just tossed his clothes randomly on the ground while Law folded his own clothes neatly.

He had seen Luffy without a shirt before but damn... He has some nice abs. Law had to admit that he was really good looking. His skin looked smooth and hairless except for the fluffy tail that was connected to his lower back, and oh... that ass. Law could feel heat rising, not only to his face but also downwards by just looking at him. Well shit.

Finally, Luffy placed his hat on top of his pile of clothes and turned to look at Law, who was still looking at him, "Aren't you going to take off your pants?" he asked, oblivious to Law's stares.

"Um yeah...", the man looked away from him and slowly took off his pants. Luffy already made his way towards the tub, which was almost completely full by now. He turned off the faucet and climbed inside, sitting down in the hot water. He gave out a satisfied sound and leaned deeper into the water, "Ahhh, so warmm~"

Law, who was now also done undressing, walked over to the tub and quickly sat down in the bath. The water almost reached his chest while for Luffy it came to his shoulders. He looked at Luffy, whose cheeks became flushed due to the warmth. He's looks so adorable... Law thought.

Luffy looked back at him, finding him smiling at him. "Oh so you can smile!" he laughed, "Torao looks really pretty when he smiles!"

Law immediately dropped the smile from his face. He hadn't even noticed he was smiling and wait, did he just call him pretty?

"You're such an idiot. Don't call me that."

"Shishishi, you should really smile more ya know!"

"Whatever..." Law said annoyed and looked away, trying to fight another blush away. He decided to grab the shampoo bottle, that was standing on the side of the tub, and proceeded to wash his body, including his hair. He looked back at Luffy and saw him playing with his tail, which Law absolutely didn't find cute.

Luffy looked up at him, seeing that the surgeon was done washing himself, "Nee, want me to wash your back torao?" he asked, smiling innocently.

Law was surprised for a second but then shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't care." yes please. "You can do what you want."

"Yosh!" Luffy moved closer, making the water move in waves, "Turn around so I can reach your back" he said and grabbed the bottle of shampoo out of Law's hands.

He turned around as he was told, his back now facing Luffy. The boy put some shampoo on his hands and started to rub it over the man's back, giving a sort of massage. Law relaxed under his touches, really enjoying the way Luffy moved his hands over his back.

"You like that?" the boy asked, feeling the tension of Law's muscles disappear.

Law made a humming noise and leaned into his hands unconsciously. This continued for a while until Law could feel arms encircling his waist. He opened his eyes, not remembering closing them in the first place, and looked down at the hands on his stomach. Luffy pressed his body against his back, hugging him from behind.

"Mugiwara-ya... what are you doing?" he asked after a moment.

"Hugging you."

"And um... why?"

He could feel Luffy shrug, "Dunno, felt like it."

Ah... logical explanation. Not that he didn't like it... Luffy's chest felt warm against his back. And no, he wasn't getting aroused by this. Absolutely not...

Law turned his head to face Luffy, ready to tell him to let go but stopped when he noticed how close their faces actually were. Luffy looked back at him with those large eyes of his. Law felt himself look away from Luffy's eyes to his lips. Those pink, soft looking lips. The man swallowed and leaned closer, slowly, until he could feel Luffy's breath on his face. They were now only inches apart from each other but they made no movement to pull or look away. Law moved his hand up, reaching for the boy's cheek, slowly closing the distance between then until-

"Luffy! C'mon, dinner is ready!" Usopp's voice could be heard from the other side of the door, calling out for him.

Luffy blinked and looked away from Law to the door, "Ah, I'm coming!" he answered after a moment and stood up, stepping out of the bathtub.

Law didn't know how to feel. They really were about to kiss, weren't they?

"Aren't you coming?" Luffy asked, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

Law slowly shook his head and looked at the ceiling, "I'm going to stay for a while longer, I'm not hungry anyway.'

"Alright," He replied while grabbing his clothes. He then turned to look back at Law with a large smile on his face, "See ya later torao!" and with that, he left.

Law could hear some shouts coming from outside, complaining about Luffy that he should dry off and that he's dripping everywhere but Law wasn't really listening.

Where they really about to kiss? Maybe it was just Law imagining things, but still... Why did Luffy show him so much affection? Hugging and kissing wasn't something Law saw him do to a lot of his crewmates so what made him special? Does he maybe feel the same? Wait... Law didn't like him, in that way, or in any way at all. But why does his body say the opposite then? Eh, maybe he is gay after all...

Well whatever, Law does what he wants and if he really does like Luffy then he should just try to go for it no?  

A/N: ahh, pretty long chapter hehehe XD don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter :) Later~