[Arc 2] ch. 13 Crazy Psycho

Thank you for checking and reading this story. This have reach 500+ reads for just one week! Yey!

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. And don't forget to follow me. ^_^

Please do leave some comments I would love to read all of your opinion

********************************

Chapter 13

First thing I learned today's lesson, was curiosity really kills the cat! Literally! And second, I just realized that the gods must really hates me, because I'm stuck again a perilous situation.

What did I do wrong in my past life?! Aren't I, a submissive and a pacifist kind of person in my previous life?!

I was still ranting in my head, when a sudden jolt of pain registered in my system. My eyes widened in fear, when my wrist who was tightly clasped by this stranger was burning. I almost cussed because of what he was doing.

"The hell! What is your problem?!" I shouted at him with pain registered in my eyes.

"I'm dead serious, wench! Are you a demon summoner?!" his hoarse voice was very authoritative and coated with killing intent.

"I am not! You bastard, let me go!" I shouted at him as I tried to take my hand off his grasp.

But to no avail, my efforts were futile. I was powerful and his strength was comparable to master Ezekiel. Another pang of pain, reverberated in my body. The jolt of electricity traveled my system and electrocuted me.

"Urgh! Let go of me, you scumbag!" I yelled and harshly swatted his hand.

The tsurubebis were worried at me and they were glaring and shooting fire towards the stranger. The gap of power between the tsurubebis and this young man were too far. My familiars flame had no effect on him.

Annoyed by the barrage of flames from my five tsurubebi, the stranger gathered his magic essence in his hand, and casted a wide range freezing spell. The ice was the natural enemy of my familiars.

I've immediately noticed that their flames were slowly dying out.

Anger graced my façade and because of the pain and irritation, I crumpled my free hand into a fist and instantly delivered a fast punch in his face. The guy didn't expected me to fight back and because of the intensity of the jab I delivered, his grip weakened and I took that chance to get away from his grasped.

He groaned in pain as he touch his face. Blood gushed out from the cut on lips he receive from me. His body was strong to be able to remain conscious and standing.

What I did was not a simple punch. I've used a skill called 'Self Reinforce Ability', just as the skill name it's means my physical strength was reinforced and boosted.

That punch can even shattered a big boulder. I guess this guy have this skill called 'Steel Body' to be able to withstand that punch and remain standing. After delivering that punch, I instantly went to my five fireball familiars and used my healing spell on them.

I'll heal the pain and burnt mark I've received from him later, the safety of my familiars were my priority. If only I can cast those kido spells, bankai like in bleach or something like ninja arts from Naruto, fighting him would gave me slight chance of surviving.

Haist! How I wish I'm a shinigami or a ninja!

The bubble of thoughts popped and I was taken back to reality when I heard the crazy psycho laughed.

"So you really can pull a punch like that huh, and you can even fight back. Show me what you got, demon summoner." He smirked at me and he was really ready to kill me.