[Arc 5] ch. 41 The Consequence

Thank you for continuing reading this story! Love you guys.

*********************************

Chapter 41

"Arwin! I'm worried about your sister! Let's go back and fetch her!" Anastasia's voice reverberated in the dense overgrowth of the forest of Klearione.

She and her son, Arwin were now going to the elven country Haillounia's capital. As they made their way to the elven country, the two rode at the back of the big majestic familiar spirit of Anastasia's close friend, Ezekiel. The white wolf made long leaps as he ran in the dense undergrowth, towards the destination Zariyah instructed Ashgrif, the fenrir.

The sounds of the dried leaves and snapped twigs were overheard in the dense forest as the white wolf stepped on it; magical beasts living in the forest were avoiding encountering the big majestic Fenrir for they were just going to be annihilated if they crossed path with the white wolf.

"Mom, lets just trust Zariyah. I know my sister is going to be just fine. She even survived without a scratch in the blood forest Aokigahara, fighting those people in the castle is just an easy feat to her." Arwin, the silver haired young miss' brother said in a reassuring voice.

Anastasia already lost her brother, she doesn't want to experience mourning for another loss in her family. She hated the kingdom of Klearione and she was ashamed because she was part of the nobility.

And she hated the king for his harsh verdict towards her daughter.

"Where are we going anyway?" She muttered as she started at the tall trees which were standing and praising the sky up above.

"I don't know mom, but we're going east. After this forest we are going to reach the territory of the elves." Arwin stated in a wearying voice.

"Territory of the elves?! The elves are going to kill us!" Anastasia's voice roared in surprise and her eyes widened in shock.

Arwin don't know what was his sister thinking of sending them over to the elven country. If Zariyah's statement earlier about her being allied with the elves, then the royal family would welcome their arrival.

"Lets just trust Zariyah's judgement, also Ashgrif and I won't let anything bad happen to us." Arwin said with assurance.

Before they left the castle, his sister, Zariyah, speak to her through telepathy and told him that she will end everything. Arwin was shock and surprised when the voice of his sister echoed in his head.

At first he thought it was just his imagination but when his sister called his name once again. He was bewildered by what he heard from his loving sister, and then fear crept in his system. He instantly knew what his sister meant by saying that she will end everything.

'If I couldn't make it out from this kingdom alive, please take good care of mom, Arwin-niichan.' That was the last thing he heard from his sister.

He felt scared the moment those words registered in his mind but he trusted his sister that she will going to come out victorious. And Arwin was really infuriated because the audacious and ruthless king made a verdict that his sister was banned from their Klearione kingdom.

*

What the crimson haired young man told her shocked the hell out of the silver haired young miss. Zariyah was literally bewildered because she didn't see herself becoming a member of that gang of killers.

She already killed a lot of humans in the great keep in the capital of the Klearione kingdom. And if she joined the scorpions, she will definitely be hunted down by countless of bounty hunters. Though up until now, no bounty hunters ever caught a single member of the scorpions.