Trip to LA

Emma's pov

"Honey I'm home... Gray!" I shout while closing the front door. He doesn't respond so I make my way through the house looking for him. I end up in the kitchen and decide to grab a corona. I close the fridge door to be met with Ethan leaning up against the wall, one hand up and in his hair and the other in his pocket, trying to be sexy. And succeeding, like fuck when is he not sexy? I roll my eyes and walk away from him. I hop up onto the counter and sit cross-legged, facing away from him.

"Trying to get drunk for me already I see." He comments as he grabs a beer for himself.

"You wish." I smirk back at him. He lifts himself onto the counter to sit beside me he is so close there isn't an inch left between us.

"W-where is Gray?" I ask looking at him feeling a little light headed.

"Why do you want to know?" He questions.

"Because he is the only reason I'm here right now." I take another sip on my drink.

"Do you really want to know" He raises his eyebrows, staring into my soul.

"Yes."

"Really?" He begins slightly leaning in towards me.

"Y-yess." I stutter leaning in. He places soft kisses on my neck and nibbles on my ear. I bite my lip to keep myself from letting out a moan.

"I have no clue where he is." He mumbles into my neck before pulling away and opening his drink smirking his ass off. He knew he left me wanting more but I couldn't lead him on, this has to stop, Now. Don't get me wrong the flirting was kinda awesome since no other guys actually flirt with me. I blame Grayson for that. He has always treated me like his little sister and due to the fact that he is fucking built, and quite scary when you get on his bad side, guys are to scared to talk to me. But I've got Gray and Ethan, what more could I need.

"Oh bug's here." Gray says walking down the stairs and up to the counter I was sitting on.

"I don't like that nickname." I say pouting at Grayson.

"Aww, I'm sorry. But I love that nickname so I wont ever stop using it. It suits you." He explains as he takes the last sip of my corona.

"Sorry bro, she prefers the nickname I gave her." Ethan says joining in the conversation. I turn to look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Emmabelly will forever be the best nickname for you." He smiles.

"I don't like either of them, and I bet that neither of you actually have a good reason for calling me what you do." I jump off the counter to grab another drink. I look at Grayson who was deep in thought, probably trying to think of why he calls me "bug", like when and why the fuck did that start? I turn my focus to Ethan. He is just staring at me smirking, as I take my place on the counter again.

"I have a reason." Ethan states smiling at me.

"I call you Emmabelly cause you are always wearing those cropped shirts or sweaters. Even in winter when it's freezing outside you choose not to cover you adorably tiny tummy with a normal length shirt. I bet you don't own anything that reaches your bellybutton." I chuckle at his last comment. He raises his eyebrow at me for like the millionth time today. Can he not control those little squigglers.

"I do too have shirts that pass my belly button." I squeak at him, throwing my hands on my hips.

"Well then what is this?" He sarcastically asks as he tickles my stomach. I giggle at his action and start to squirm around on the counter trying to get away. His grasp tightens and I begin laughing uncontrollably. I roll off the counter and into Ethan's arms. He throws me on to the couch and continues tickling me.