The Kiss

Emmas' POV

"Gray i need help."

"Well you see i...... i kinda think maybe...... I'm falling for...... how do i put this........ oh never mind. You are like the second last person i should be talking to about this." i say looking down as i walk to his bed and sit down.

"Em, come on. I'm like your only friend." i glare at him and he quickly recognizes his mistake.

"I meant, im you closest friend." he smiles and leans in for a hug. I obviously hug him back as I try to think about how to say this. We both pull away and I look down while Grayson holds my hand and lifts my chin up to look at him.

"Come on, you know you can tell me." He says softly.

"Ok, um, I think I'm starting to have feelings for Ethan!" I blurt out. Ok, it was either that or knock him out and bolt for the door.

"Um, ok. We can work with that." he says surprisingly calm. I was so scared that he would be pissed at me for liking his brother.

"I shouldn't have told you, it really has nothing to do with you." I say getting up and walking in circles around the room.

"My bestest friend ever and my twin brother, I've been thrown right in the middle. I love the shit out of both of you. so this technically it has everything to do with me. But what if you guys dont work out, it would be so alkward for all three of us. I'm sure it's just a crush, you'll get over it." He says standing up and walking towards me and grabs my shoulders. He gives me a reassuring look and hugs me.

My god, I just realized we hug a lot. like... a LOT.

"I love you too Gray." I hear the front door open and close. I guess their moms home.

"Ok we can keep talking about this later. Lets go watch some friends." He says walking to the door.

"Oh my god, yes dude I've been needing to watch some friends." I almost scream while running down the stairs and jumping into my spot on the couch.

"I'll cue it up." I grab the remote and turn the TV on.

"Wait! We cant watch without Ethan he will kill us!" Grayson screams dramatically as he jumps over the couch grabbing the remote from my hand and falls on his ass. I burst out laughing.

"I was trying to do a super cool jump and end in awesome front roll but it didn't really work." He explains pouting at the end.

"Aww, it's ok baby." I say patting his head.

"Where is Ethan anyway..." I get cut off from talking by the doorbell.

"He's at the door, duh." he says in his cute mimicking voice.

"Oh, well when get the door." I say back. gray goes to open the door to reveal a pizza dude.

"Two large Hawaiian pizzas?" the guys asks. gray looks back at me and grins.

"Yup that's our order! What took you so long to get here, we've been waiting forever?" Gray complains grinning im my direction.

When did we order pizza?

"Sorry about the wait. That will be $23.50."

"Wow expensive pizza." Grayson says wide eyed. He's so damn adorable.

"Em, could you grab the cash?" My wallet is on the island." he points to where he placed it. I go to grab it and find a piece of paper sitting beside it.

                        -Gray and Emmabelly

            I've gone out, no need to look for me. I'm fine I just don't know when I'm coming home, probably late. Just needed to get out for a while.