The Morning After

ok i know that its Grayson and not Ethan in the picture but i couldn't find a pic of Ethan shirtless in the kitchen so lets just go with it...

Ethan's pov

I wake up to the sun shining brightly through the living room window. i look down and see Gray is gone and Emma is sprawled on top of me. Her head is laying on my chest, and one of her arms is around my neck with her hand sligtly touching my hair. She is adorable when she sleeps. I could watch her forever. But I can't risk her getting mad at me again so I grab my phone from the floor and scroll through my social medias for a while. Its been about an hour and she is still asleep. I'm starting to getting hungry, I lightly slide Emma over and put my pillow underneath her head. I look down and see i'm not wearing a shirt, not totally sure when that came off.

I walk into the kitchen and start to make breakfast. Hopfully she wakes up by then. I see four empty caronas on the island, when did we drink those? I shake my head and continue to get ready to make food. I grab my Bluetooth speaker and pull my phone out to start playing music to cook to. i may not be the best cook, but i can make some bomb ass pancakes. I get out the ingredients that the recipe says I need to make pancakes and begin to make my amazing pancakes.

Holiday by Ocean Alley comes on and I start singing along and dancing. My attempt at making the best pancakes ever i working. What started as innocent head shaking quickly turned into me spinning around the kitchen trying to flip these pancakes like a pro. I got the hang of it after dropping three of them around the kitchen. I hear a thud come from the living room. I snap my head up and see Emma laying on the floor tied up in my fuzzy blanket still asleep. She's so cute, but i feel bad for her cause of the head acke she is gonna get when she wakes up from falling on the floor that hard. I decide to finish cooking the pancakes batter after i clean up most of the mess i made in the kitchen.

I see Emma sit up and walk over to the kitchen rubbing her head and groaning. She is wearing my favorite pair of her black booty shorts and a short, tight black tank top. She looks amazing in litrally everything, expetially when she is not wearing any makeup and her hair is in the cute messy buns she  puts it in.

"Good morning babe." i wink at her, she looks up at me and trys to hide her smile. i can see some blush sneek up on her cheeks. its adrable that she thinks she can hide it from me.

"When did you change into you pj's?" i ask as she sits down at the island.

"Oh, um a little after Gray left to go running this morning." She answered. I watch her as she rubbs her sholders and shivers.

"Why are you staring at me you'll burn the food!" She shouts. I leave the food and grab the grey hoddie i was wearing yesterday when i went to sleep and placed it on her head.

"What is this for?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"For you to wear so you can warm up." I answer smiling at her. She pulls the hoodie over her head and gets off her chair. She walks around the counter and stands infront of me with her legs apart and her arms out.

"It almost touches my knees." She squeaks looking down at my big sweter. She looks so damn good in my clothes, she needs to wear them more often. She walks over to the fridge and freezes in here place when she hears what i say next.

"You're just short." i grin to myself.

"I am NOT short, I am 5'8! You're just taller then me." She whispers the last part.

"Hey, where did the almond milk go?" She asks with her pouty face.

"I dont know, maybe Gray drank it." I shrug my sholders and turn to face her.