3 days later

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I stood up and grabbed my towel and went straight to the bathroom. I saw a blade in the sink. I grabbed it and stared at it. I was deciding on if I should cut or not. I took off my shirt and I put the blade against my wrists then I took it off. I felt scared. "No I can't do this. I can't." I thought to myself. I put the blade back where it was and took off everything else and hopped in the shower. I tried not to cry as the water ran down my whole body.

Once I got out the shower I grabbed my towel and covered my face with it. I felt like crying again. I felt so empty.

I went to my room and grabbed one of the sweaters Diego gave me that said "XANARCHY" in it. I picked out black converse and black pants. It looked like this...

I grabbed my book bag from my chair and went to wake up Kaylee and Kyle. "WAKE UP GUYS!" I said knocking on their door. They're starting to wake up late which is kinda weird but it wasn't my problem. "Whatever." I heard Kyle say. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my ear buds from the counter and left.

I walked to the bus stop with Jalen. We talked about a bunch of shit. We got to the bus stop. Jalen started talking to Courtney. My 6th grade bully. She would always say dumb shit about me and threaten me with it. I leaned on the bus stop sign waiting for Diego.

These past 3 days have been great. I've been staying with Diego and Steven in the studio and I've been hanging out with Diego more. I have been feeling a little depressed but I'm fine. Courtney was a "new student" in the school which kinda made me mad but I was cool with it as long as she didn't run her mouth.

I saw Diego approach the bus stop. I stopped leaning against the bus stop sign and smiled. Diego walked closer to me and hugged me. Courtney and Jalen started to smirk. Diego kissed my forehead and kept on hugging me. "Good morning lil baby." He said I smiled and blushed. I looked straight up at his green eyes and giggled. He smiled and he kissed my cheek. We holded hands the whole time. Courtney looked at us with jealousy. "Yo who the fuck is that bih? I don't fuck wit her." Diego whispered in my ear. "Her name is Courtney and she used to bully me in 6th grade." I whispered back. He nodded his head.

"Yo u got a problem Courtney?" Diego said kinda meanish. "No not at all." Courtney said biting her lips and looking at Diego up and down. "who the FUCK are u looking at Courtney??!!" I said out of anger. "What its not like he actually likes u. He's only dating u because he feels bad because u are so fucking ugly." Courtney said rolling her eyes. "Yes I DO like her and I'm dating her because she is beautiful, nice, smart and caring unlike u COURTNEY!" Diego said out of anger. Courtney acted like she didn't care but u can tell that she was hurt by that. Diego rolled his eyes.

The bus came early this time because there was a 1\2 day.

Diego and me went all the way to the back like always. Once we sat down I saw Brooklyn and Elizabeth get on to the bus. "Hey Juliee!" Elizabeth said as she came to the back with Brooklyn. I smiled and waved back. "Well there's something going on here." Brooklyn said smiling. Diego turned a dark shade of red and so did I. We both covered our faces and smiled. The rest of the bus ride Diego and me fooled around and we ended up kissing.

We spent every class together. It was lunch time and we decided to go out to McDonald's.

Diego ordered a Big Mac and I ordered something from the dollar menu. "U sure u don't want anything else?" Diego asked. I nodded my head no. "U sure?" Diego said. "Yes Diego!!" I said giggling. "Okay." Diego said giggling. We got what we ordered and we sat down.

"Baby r u busy tomorrow or after?" He asked me. "Mmm...nope." I responded. "U wanna stay at my house. I need u." Diego said giggling at the end of the sentence.