Chapter 7: Thalia

Hola!!! I'm so sorry for unpublishing the story. My Bratty little sister did it. Oh and don't worry she got a good punishment. But, her and her annoying little angel smile got her out of trouble. ^^Home With You - Madison Beer (Amazing song!! She is a really good singer)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly turn around and I see someone I haven't seen in a very very long. Standing here. The same. Short jet black hair. A few electric blue streaks that make her electric blue eyes pop out. Her leather jacket and white shirt. tight skinny jeans and black huge combat boots. A few black chains and fitted into her jeans to make the look more gothic. Thalia?

"THALIA????!!!!!" I screamed. I ran over to her and jumped on top of her. "OMG!!! I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I screamed into her hair. Although it was muffled I could tell that she heard and understood me. 

"Me too Annie. Me too." She said. I climbed off o her and immediately hugged her again.

"Ummmmm. should we be concerned. Because the only time Thalia hugs someone is to rip their throat out." Someone said. 

"Okay. Okay. Aside from the fact that she is my childhood friend and y'all are being so mean and making me stop hugging her, how is life?" I say. Just as I say that a girl with choppy brown hair, kaleidoscopic eyes, and a red feather dangling from her hair, comes and joins our table. "Okay yeah too many people. I need names." I said getting confuzzled with everyone on this table. 

"Nico" says a short, pale, scrawny kid. He has jet black hair like Thalia and Percy. "Yeah, I'm Percy, Jackson, Hazel, and Thalia's cousin." 

"Thalia" says Thals. 

"Percy" says Seaweed Brain.

"Jason" says Blonde Superman.

"Piper" says the girl with choppy, long, light brown hair and kaleidoscopic eyes.

"Will" says a boy with golden blonde hair. He has a sunny and cheery charisma. 

"Hazel" says a small petite girl with long, curly hair, and dark golden eyes. 

"Frank" says a baby sumo wrestler. He looked Chinese. 

"Leo" says the small little boy, who likes to flirt. 

"Thanks. My name is Annabeth." I say. Everyone looked at me with intensity and I surprisingly didn't feel like holding back. I feel like I've known them my whole entire lives. We all quickly bonded and laughed. The rest of the day was the same boring. Although it was fun sitting next to Percy and hearing him groan from all of the seductive stares he was getting from the girls in our classes . The rest of the day flew by in a flash. (A/N: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist but, secretly with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs I fight crime and find other metahumans like me. I am...The Flash...*squeals really loudly* Grant Gustin is ma bea!!!!) Soon enough I was back home. Right where I started my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this chapter is like really really short. It's just that I didn't have any inspiration. Sorry!

Word Count: 530

BYE!!!!!