Chapter 8: Back Home✔️

Hola!!!!!!! HOW'S LIFE??????? GOOD OKAY!!!!! BYE!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This chapter is going to be a little dark and may included sences that most people aren't comfortable with. So if you are very sensitive then don't read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled once i entered the house. "Dad?" I still heard no response.

"Dad" I yelled again. Where is he? I thought. I went up to Helen and my Dad's room. I heard the squeaky steps of the. Floor boards and a weird gut feeling. My dad is usually home with Helen and the boys. Since the boys don't new to got to school today for some odd reason. I went to there room and I heard some voices.

"Don't. Just stop. Don't go to her. She can't know. If she does she will never forgive us. We moved so that she could have a better childhood and a one where she wouldn't be exposed to the stuff you and your gang do." A voice said. That vioce sounds oddly fimiliar. Is that Helen? The realization hit me like a brick.

"You are you to tell me how i would've raised my daughter! You are merely an imposter. You have no right to talk to me like that. She already hates you. She hates the way that you took her mother's place. How you filled up the spot that only her REAL mother could fill up. You were a worthless mother." Then I heard a gunshot. Bang. I could hear someone struggling against ropes and muffled screaming. "Look here the sperm donor wants to talk. Why don't you go die. You left me by myself! I was alone! I had to lead a gang that we both started and that we would lead together but you left with my daughter! You told her I was dead! Well you know what. Now your dead." Bang. I was in shock. I slid down the doorway and started to shake. I realized that this person my "mother" wants to get me and there is probably a reason why my dad and stepmom kept moving.

I scrambled back up and ran down stairs and ran into the twins room. They were tucked into their beds. Oh phew.

"Bobby, Matthew. Get up we need to go." I walked up to Bobby's bed and turned him over there was a bullet hole right in the middle of his face.  No. I rushed to Mathew's bed and found the same thing. I fall to the ground shaken. I start sobbing.

"No. This can't be real." I whispered. I finally came to my senses and quietly ran. I sprinted down the stairs. As the loud familiar voices of my mother was evident and coming closer.

I jolted to the door and stoped only to grab my phone and some money. I ran out and on to the street. Just as I turn around there are headlights flashing in my face. The car stopped just as it was about to hit me. It was a regular blue car. The person threw the door open and rushed out. I could make out that it was someone I knew. The same person I could not stop thinking about this whole day. He was imprinted into my mind. Percy. I thought.

But, this is only in fantasys. That would never happen. Intead it was someone I dredded seeing.

"Annabeth. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Luke?"

"Annabeth?" He responded. "Are you okay?"

That was it. I broke. I snapped. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU CARE?! ALL YOU CARE WBOUT IS YOUR POPULARITY! YOU COULD EVEN GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ME!!!!" I screched at him. I started crying he immediately hugged me and I told him everything that had happened that day. He wasn't much help either. All he did was awkwardly hugged me. He eventually did let me into his car because he felt bad but, he just dropped it me to the park.

"Why are you dropping me here?" I asked thinking that he was going to murder me. You know I'm officially going crazy. No no i'm sorry. INSANE. I'm not surprised if he drops me off at the mental health hospital. I thought.

"I texted Thalia to come here and pick you up. I honesty don't think that i can take care of you at this state. And i dont trust anyone but, Thalia at the moment." he responded.

Honestly I don't blame you. I thought. Smart boy. Dont mess with a completely histerical girl that has just found out that not only is her real mother alive but, is also a murder and the leader of her mean then protective step mother's gang. Cant really blame him. Said the logical/sarcastic part of me that wasn't effected by the traumatic events that just happened.

He stayed with me until Thals came. And lets just say that this was the definition of awkward. Thalia came in her car not the motorcycle. I repeat. Not the motorcyle. She knows how much I hate that death trap. She walked out of he car and I ran into her arms. She stumbled a little because of the force. She held me into her arms as I silently cry. We walked into the car and drove off. I put thanking luke in my list of stupid random shit I need to do. I'll probably do it in person.

The car ride was quiet. Except for the fact that I was still shaken up by what had happened and tried to make sense of it. She didn't ask anything she knew that I just needed to calm down and if I don't I will legit just blow up in somebody's face. We reached her driveway and park the car. We got out and walked to the front door.

She got her key out and opened the door. She walked me to the kitchen to get a drink of water and you'll never believe who was standing right there with a blue cookie in his mouth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,

Hehehehe. I'm dead aren't I...whoops*smiles sheepishly hoping that you guys don't turn into harpies seeing a camper past curfew*.
ILYG(I LOVE YOU GUYS).

XOXO
Emma