Chapter 5: Luke

HA HA HA!!!! 2 UPDATES IN 1 WEEK!!!! Bet all those other authors don't do what I do. Nah. JK. They are much better authors then. Also Your welcome @PichofCrazy. I know I'm amazing. OMG!!! THE BOYS IN THIS BAND ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LEGIT DONE!!!!!!! Kay BYE!!!! 

^^^ Eyes Closed - In Real Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke, what is he doing here? I know he moved but, seriously right where I'm moving. He was the "bad boy" of our school. And me being the nerd just have to fall into his charm and charisma. So 

many girls also did fall for him. He was in my old school, and he made my life a living hell.

*Flashback*

Slut. Hoe. Whore. Bitch. You should really just die. All of these notes flooded my locker. Why? Only because people thought that me and Luke did it at the party. All of these rumors spread like wildfire. Nothing happened. All of these rumors were all popular. But, the truth. All happened that night was that he kissed me. Then, he asked me out. I said yes. We started going out.

"No I'm just going out with her to get more popular. She's so nerdy." I recognized that voice. I turned the corner and saw the person who said it. I dropped my stuff. Guess who said that. Luke. He said that.

"Am I not pretty enough? You just played my heart." Tears streamed down my face. "No it's not your fault. It's mine. You know why? Well because I trusted you. I have been getting hate mail from all of your 'fangirls'. I'm done. We're done Luke."

"Wait! Don't go!"

"I don't deserve you Luke. I don't know what I did to you but, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for trusting you." With that I picked up my stuff and ran off to my locker. I packed everything and call my dad to pick me up.

*End of Flashback*

Seeing him just brought back so many memories. I was about to leave until his eyes land on me. I looked a him and tears started to form. Percy looked at me and saw me at the verge of crying. I look at Luke and see that he's coming toward me. Before he could come I go up to him and slap him on the face.

"Don't come near me. You ruined my life and then, you decided to come here. No! That won't work."

"Anna. I said I was sorry. But, you just flew out of there. I was just saying that to my friends so, that they get off my case. I really did love you-"

"No you just loved to popularity that you got." I cut him off. While this happened Percy was so utterly confused. He looked like a confused little seal. Percy finally got the message that I wanted to leave so he dragged us off to our homeroom class.

"What was that about?" He questioned.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said.

"No. We're friends right?" I nod. "Then, it does concern me."

"It's nothing Percy. Anyway. That Son of a thing won't hurt me. Not again. I won't let him." I said.

"Wait...Again? Annabeth I need you to tell me right now." Percy insisted.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. "I'll tell you when I'm ready." He nodded and left the subject. 

"Fine." He agreed. "But, I get to help. And when I find out what happend do I have the permission to punch him repeatedly?"

"Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!!!!! BYE!!!!!