Author's Note #4

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😮😮😮😮😮😮I HAVE OVER FRICKIN 300 VIEWS!!!!!!!! I AM LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW. What's funny is that I was at my neighbors house and I saw this. I literaly squealed...Everyone and I mean EVERYONE gave me this wierd look. Like r u ok. Or do we need to call the god dam (see what i did there...all my friends be like *face palm* *mutters some words that are under the lines of oh god emma* ) ambulence. So I just said some random shit like, oh nothing. *mentaly says 'execpt for the fact that I got OVER 300 VIEWS!!!!!!*

Thank you guys for being such great people and voting for this shitty book.

Shoutout to:

PinchOfCrazy for being more than a PINCH of crazy. Get it...okay I clearly gave that one
Pariep for being my muse. idk. I just felt saying that...okay
GlitterCinnamon for being that one random person on the nternet that is reading my book. Now that I Think of that it sounds creepy. OMG!!!!!!! Your like a werid stalker person. JK  im just kidding. Or am i? Don't worry I'm not thinking that...
And the rest of you people that are dedicated peole who actuqlly read my book. You know what you get a...a pat on the back for being such deicated readers... Good for you!!!👌👌👍👍(^v^)(^.^)

Thankyou guys. All joking aside. I'm so happy right Now. Even though I suck at updates. I'm so sorry for not updating faster. Thanks. Even to the people who totally ignored me this message and are cursing at me for not updating an actual chapter.

XOXO,
Emma