Chapter 10: The Blush Fest

*Percy POV*

I don't know how to react to this. It's like the innocent person I know I gone. She has seen stuff that might scar her. I feel so bad. Did she have to see this. I mean the were her brothers. Her parents. While she was talking and explaining what had happened this night, I knew that she wasn't telling me the whole thing. I get it I just got to know her but, come on. GIMME ME THE TEA!!!!!!!!! okay? Percy calm down. She finished talking but I was only worried about her. It was like a war in my head.

"Percy? Perrrrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccccy?" She snapped fingers in front of my face. I immediately snapped out of it and my idiot self decides to say.

"huh? What happened?"

"PERCY?! DID YOU EVEN LISTEN!!!!!!" She yelled.

"YES I DID!" getting defensive. "I was paying attention I was just thinking on how to react to this!"

"oh...ok" she said blushing, and let me tell ya she looked so cute!!!!!! Like seriously. Yawning she got off of me and said "Lets go to sleep." but ya know me...I didn't.

I pulled her back on me and rested my head on her neck and went close to her ear and said, "No." I felt her shiver on top of me and she immediately squirmed trying to get out of my grasp. Laughing at her failed attempts, she got tired and slumped on me.

"Fine you win." She admitted.

"YAY!!!!!!" I cheered. I mean the great Annabeth Chase just let me win!!!!

"oh stop it!" She retored, her ears getting pink. I pulled her closer and let her head rest on my chest. She obliged and snuggled into my chest and said, "Thanks Seaweed Brain."

I quietly replied, "Your Welcome Wise girl."

We let the darkness consume us together.

*The Next Day* *STILL IN PERCY'S POV!!!*

I woke up to a camera click and chattering. I felt something in my arms and on me. I stirred awake to see Annabeth on me the blankets thrown arcoss us with half of it off the sofa. My arm that fallen asleep because of Annabeths weight on it, and the gang taking pictures of us.

"AWWWW!!!!!!! AREN'T THEY SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!"

"PIPER!!!!!!! SHUSH!!!!!!! YOU'LL WAKE THEM UP!!!!!!!!"

"THIS IS FOR BLACKMAIL PERCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Nico saying. Long story short I may have a video of him in a pink tutu with make up on and singing, "Tic Tok" by KE$HA.

We wake up because of the commotion and we immediately jump off of the sofa and far far away from each other as possible.

"Sooooo Percy, How was last night?" Nico asks me with a devilish grin plastered on his face where usually, a innocent smile rests. I from the corner of my eye I saw, Annabeth blushing and i scratched the back of my neck as an old habit of when I know I'm lying.

"I-I h-have no idea w-what-t your Talking about Nico." I said completely denying the fact that me and Annabeth fell asleep together. Like in the same couch. As in right next to each other. I felt a new shade of bright red creep up my face.

"MMMMHHHHHMMMM!!!!! You know what, everyone knows you two like each other it is evident in the way you two look at each other. It's so cute it disgusting!" Nico exclaimed.

i turn to look at Annabeth and see her staring right at me. We both make eye contact and quickly look at something else, trying to show no signs of the eye contact. "NICO! SHUT UP!" Piper yells.

Nico mocks a face at Piper and goes to the kitchen probably trying to find something to eat. just when he went in he poked his head out saying, "Well they didn't deny it!" At this point I wanted to strangle Nico too death for saying this. when everyone snaps back to glare at Nico to shut him up, I took the opportunity to drag Annabeth to my room.

She didn't realize until 5 minutes later that she wasn't in the living and she may have Judo flipped me. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!

"Oh my God Percy! What the actual HELL!"

"I'm sorry did u want to stay there blushing like a frickin tomato?!" I yelled at her. " Shhhhhh!"

" Where did they go?" Someone said probably piper.

"Probably to do the dirty or something?" Someone who sounds a lot like Nico said.

"Nico!" Everyone yelled.

"Ok ok I'll stop."

~~~~~
Hey! Ummmmm long time no see? Ok u should be lucky I have so many things to and I have a standardized test in a week so I was stressing and I had a writer's block so yeah....but I will try to post another chapter. Probably not gonna happen till like another 4 months so...sorry? Again I will try. Y'all have to realize that I'm not your regular author. Whereas other people have a schedule, I write when ever I want. And I dont do schedules because I don't want to post a shitty chapter so yea. But it has been very long since I wrote so I'm trying to get back but again probably not gonna happen... BYEEEEEEEEEE!