Prolog - Tell Me A Story Where We All Change

This is the moment I've been waiting all my life for
It's the feeling when you hold me I could die for
I will follow you wherever you will go now
Want you to know now
You take me places that I've never seen
Make me more than I could ever be
Open your arms and let me fall right in
And you can carry me...

It was early in the morning, and over the Californian sky slowly roses an orange sun that received the new day with warm beams, making the City of the Lost Angels shimmer in golden colours. But as time went by and the sun had a higher level and a more yellowish colour, it changed more and more. Although Los Angeles now seemed almost like any other big city, it still did not lose its visual appeal. At this a very beautiful morning, just as you did not know it from L.A. different, everything looked again something from wonderfully peaceful. This place was now more than perfect. Either to, earns a celebrity status or just to retire and enjoy life.

Just like a Robbie Williams tried by all means to bend and break. But it wasn't easy. Because for about five years now he lived with the feeling that he was somehow stuck and thus significantly influenced his life, in a certain oppressive and partly depressive way. First of all, his marriage. Although Ayda still showed a lot of patience towards him, at some point a point would be reached where she had to pull the emergency brake without regard for losses. Driven by the fear that Robbie might turn back to drugs and alcohol soon afterwards, she didn't do it to the love of her husband. Especially because he needed someone at his side to whom he could trust more than one hundred percent. Although there were two other people in his life, where his confidence base was just as large, but while he did not entrust himself to the one, the other was unfortunately already dead and this one loss that he tried to deal with, said Robbie's strange behaviour so immense. In fact, she could well understand that he was still taking it with him and the pain would never quite disappear, but nevertheless he should gradually accept it after the five years. Even if this one friend, let's just call him by his name ...Gary, more than tragic and after a terrible story, had to give his life far too young. First, his wife left him in a more than impossible way, out of the blue, and then, within the next twenty-four hours, he became a victim of unimaginable violence. The weeks later, even more times happened. The end of the story was after finding out that Gary's tormentor Dawn had been pushed to this break up and threatened that Gary had died in a monstrous conflagration and an all-destroying explosion. OK. It was quite hard for a person close to him and it was more than difficult to cope with, but nevertheless Robbie should have resigned himself to it now and that he could not do anything about it. ...And yet he seemed as if he was serious about dealing with this sad event every single day in his life. What Ayda didn't understand at all. She just wanted to help him, but if she offered him her newest help every time, he blocked it again and again in a distant way, letting her know monotonously that she had no idea and would never understand it anyway. It was to despair. No matter what she did, he just could not help himself and that's why she was often on the verge of putting him to an ultimatum. Either he had someone help him and tried to get his life back under control or, she left him. But for Robbie it was guaranteed to be like a definitive downfall, after which he would certainly find himself in the swamp of alcohol and drugs in no time at all. No. That was something she couldn't do to him.

*****
A/N - Which of you thought there would ever be a sequel to "Don't Say Goodbye To Me..."?
Well, there is one and here it is. One thing I can tell you in advance, as dark and dramatic as the first book, this work will certainly not be. ...But there is plenty of chaos.

Let yourself be surprised what this story about Robbie's life is about. Have fun while reading. ;-)

******
Feedback?
Chapter Title: No Regrets - RW