Info: 5.0_0-Dream5cape.exe

[WARNING: GLITCHING AND FLASHING LIGHT AT ONE POINT IN THE CHAPTER.]

[Oof sorry this took so long guys, I keep losing my internet and losing progress D:]

***

THE ANIMUS PLAGUE

***

< The illness: unknown cause, but it seemingly came out of nowhere. It's evolved during its time in the public eye, though; it began a benign flu, but evolved into something far, far worse. Even with the two weeks of it being in the spotlight (I've changed the timeframe so they will be in the collapse of society, too), it's targeted (and "killed") millions.

It also effects plants and animals; though it doesn't make them sick, it reverses evolution as we know it—animals and plants will reproduce and grow a devolved form of their species—and though evolution is a gradual process, the de-evolution process isn't—millions of years of progress, reversed. (Current fetuses will also be reversed, seemingly almost overnight.)

People will get sick with flu-like symptoms, but then comes extreme hemorrhagic fevers—bleeding from every opening—and then madness. Supernaturals and super-humans will be uncontrollable, their magic or abilities strengthening out of control. They will show symptoms of forgetfulness, mania, etc.—and then lapse into a comatose-like state, then braindead. It is said that they remain trapped in their minds, though it's unknown what happens there.

Then, they die. >

_____________________________

____________

***

THE ARBORIA INSTITUTE

(and Doctor Mercurio Arboria)

[1/3]