VII. Chance at Revenge

Chapter 7: The corner of an old coffee shop where Racel and Azrael first met (upper photo)

Racel waiting for Azrael to take his invitation with a cup of coffee ☕️ (lower photo)

                      His chance finally came when he saw that woman's son enter the cafe

His chance finally came when he saw that woman's son enter the cafe. It was coincidence, really. He really didn't plan it. He didn't plan seeing the beautiful son of Cyrus Ethan's new wife. But fate . . . it seemed to be on his side of the game.

Sure, he didn't plan it. But it didn't mean that he wouldn't take advantage of it. Because he would. Oh yes, he would.

He didn't expect it though. The moment his blood red eyes met lilac ones, he didn't expect the jolt of electricity that shot through him. He didn't expect the warm feeling he felt in his heart when he saw the silver-haired angel blush, his cheeks flushing to a bright red. He didn't expect it. But, he ignored it. It was probably just because of something he ate, or maybe even something he drank. Or so he believed.

Racel let a small smile grace his lips as he beckoned the beauty before him to come closer. And Racel watched. He watched as the man before him slowly, but surely approached him. The man was really beautiful. He had such beautiful silver hair that it seemed to glow under light, beautiful eyes that would probably drown him if he stared for too long, a beautiful body that would probably send shivers down his spine, and beautiful cherry red lips that looked so plump and very kissable.

Azrael, he was nothing less than what he expected. This was his brother, after all. Even if they weren't related by blood, they were still brothers. And that would never change. Just like how Racel's thirst for revenge will never change. Even if his father and stepmother were already dead, it was still there. And it will never change, it will never change.

It should never change, shouldn't it?

"My name's Racel. Racel Ivory Gutierrez. What's yours?"

Racel tilted his head to the side in question, continuing to examine the man before him. He looked just like that woman. They look so painfully alike.

"Azrael. Azrael Liam Serna." the man named Azrael squeaked. Racel's eyes crinkled in amusement. Really, this man was so amusing, and is very intriguing. Even with all the research he's done on this man, he still didn't know much about Azrael.

"Well, it seems like both you and I are alone today, Azrael. So, if it isn't too much, would you like to have coffee with me?"

Azrael blushed, uttering a soft yes as he took the vacant seat before him.

Racel's smile grew. He couldn't be any happier.

Finally, after years of waiting, he can finally start weaving the complex web of revenge. It was just too bad a certain silver-haired angel had to be the center of it all.

It's a shame, really. But then again, it was all for his revenge.

If Azrael had anyone to blame, it was his mother. Yes, it was all his mother's fault.

Hello! 👋🏻👋🏻 How is it going guys? For those who are still reading this, I would like to say thank you and I'm sorry for the late update. School has just began if you must know, it is getting busier as days pass by. Although, you can expect many more shocking events in the later chapters, so just continue reading! 😊
P.S Don't forget to like ⭐️, comment and share.

Au revoir. 👋🏻👋🏻