Chapter Three: Stitched Lips

If you like the story then thanks, and sorry for the wait, if you were waiting. Here's chapter three! :D

*Saturday Morning*

Once again I woke up running into the bathroom throwing up. I still haven't told my mom or anyone yet actually. It's been five days since me and my mom had that argument over Caroline. Six days since I found out I was pregnant. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. The house was quiet so I checked my phone and it said 8:23. I usually don't wake up this early, but ever since I got pregnant I've been waking up early, which I hate cause one I can't ever go back to sleep, two I'm not much of a morning person. I went to check on Caroline and she was still sleeping with her teddy bear close to her. I went to Adam's room and he was asleep with his tv still on. After I turned off his tv and left his room I went into the kitchen looking for what I'm craving. I made chocolate chip pancakes for myself and the kids for when they wake up. An hour passed and Adam came downstairs smiling at me.

"Morning, Adam. I made you and Caro some pancakes." I said nodding my head towards the counter.

"Kay, thanks." I nodded my head at him

"Cassie? Before I eat I, uh, have a question for you. I want an honest answer too. No lying." He said with a serious face. Oh no, here comes the big question. I nodded my head at him telling him to go on.

"Are you pregnant? Cassie?"

"Uhh... I... Um, yeah?" I said which came out more of a question rather than a statement.

"Don't worry, I won't tell mom or Damon. I'll leave it to you. Although, if you need or want backup then just tell me. I've always got your back. You raised me for five years do I'm gonna help you with the baby, if you decide to keep it." He said pointing towards my stomach.

"Thank you so much. Adam, I love you very much, you know that?" I said getting up and walking over to him to give him a hug.

"Yeah, you've been telling me that you love me ever since you started taking care of me. I love you so much too, mo-- Cassie. I mean Cassie." He said into my shoulder as we hugged.

"I told mom that when I turn eighteen, I'm moving out and taking Caroline with me. I also told her that I would take you with me, that is if you want to come with me." I said after pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah! Of course I wanna move out and live with my two beautiful sisters. I don't want to be a burden to mom. She'll probably expect me to take care of myself, which we all know I can't. Also, I might go crazy without anyone to talk to." Chuckling and walking to the drawer to get a fork.

"Okay then, I turn eighteen in 5 days. That'll give us some time to pack. Mom won't care. I already told her, but she just walked away from me. We're moving into a house closer to our schools. Damon would know by then. I'll be super happy. We'll look like a little family."

"Yeah... Are you sure that Damon is going to stay with us? Most guys like him don't always stick around."

"Well I don't know. That's why I'm going over his house today to tell him. Though, I am scared of what he will say." Caroline came walking down the stairs and running into my arms. She snuggled into me still sleepy and her arms hung loosely on my arms.

"Caro, you want to eat chocolate chip pancakes? They're really good."

"No, I'm still tired. I don't want to eat, yet." She said yawning. I giggled

"Then why did you come downstairs, silly? Why didn't you keep on sleeping in your bed?"

"Because, I couldn't find you or Adam. I got scared. I thought you and Adam left me."