2

Michelle let out a loud yawn, squinting her eyes as the sun bore into her face. She had to blink a few times before her eyes could adjust to the light.

She turned on her side, and Peter was still there, sleeping peacefully. As if on cue, he sniffled loudly and scratched his neck, before rolling over to face Michelle.

Michelle smiled and got off the bed before walking over to her closet. She glanced at Peter, who was still sleeping and decided to take a risk.

Here was the problem: if she went out of her room and into the toilet to change, her mom could come into her room. Michelle's mom seeing a boy on her bed was not a good idea.

Michelle stripped down to her undergarments before choosing a fresh set of clothes to wear. As she pulled on her sweatpants, she closed the closet door with her foot, like she always did. But instead of closing quietly, it slammed shut, and the sound made was dangerously loud.

Michelle winced, making a small prayer before she turned to see if Peter was awake. He was still sleeping, and she let out a sigh of relief.

But, it all went to shit when Peter began to stir. Michelle's entire body froze up as she stood there, unable to move as Peter stretched his arms and opened his eyes.

Michelle, move, you dumb bitch.

Peter's eyes landed on Michelle, and his eyes widened at the sight. Every part of her wanted to scold him and drop-kick him out of the window - even though she was at fault for panicking like a little bitch and freezing up.

But she didn't.

"Like what you see, Parker?"

Peter began to stutter. "I- uh, no, why-why... why would I..."

Michelle and her two brain cells internally cringed with embarrassment. Still playing it cool, she slipped on her shirt as she smiled slyly at Peter.

"You know you're still looking, right?"

Peter opened his mouth, probably to defend himself again, but nothing came out, and he didn't protest, turning to face the window.

Michelle turned away to check herself in the mirror. While she did appear to be calm, she was wondering what the fuck she was doing.

Maybe she liked the attention from Peter? Right now, while part of her was uncomfortable, the other part was feeling extremely confident.

Ew. No, she couldn't.

Michelle snapped out of her daydream and thought it might be best to try and diffuse the situation. She walked up right next to Peter, who appeared to be embarrassed to even look at her.

"Peter, it's fine. I don't care," Michelle said, like the big, fat liar she was.

"Yeah, uh, I'm sorry. You must think I'm weird."

Michelle sat next to him. Her heart was hammering at a million miles per hour, worrying that she might screw this up. "No, really, I don't care. I've had dudes in my house before."

Peter's jaw might have dislocated, seeing how wide in shock has mouth was. Yep, she had screwed it up.

"You've had boyfriends?"