The truth comes out O.o

Jacob's pov: 

Renesmee is still a baby but growing fast  she looks like she is about one. Im afraid to tell her mother i imprinted on her because i know she won't take it to kindly, and she will probably try and hurt me, well i think its best to tell her but if i do im probably going to say something and she will probably take it in a whole different way oh well its worth a shot. But in the back of my mind i keep thinking "DON'T MESS UP, DON'T MESS UP....... OMG IM DEAD OMG IM DEAD". But on the other hand it might end where i cant see her then i really did screw up, but i think it will be ok when i tell her. Me: Alright thats enough experimenting for one day, Bella: Whats your problem?, Me: Look its a wolf thing (scared at this point of the scentence), Bella: Whats a wolf thing!, Me: Um you know we have no control over it, but we can't chose who it happens with and its not what you think Bella I PROMISE, Bella: Edward take Renesmee out of the room, Me: OH!!!!, Bella: Edward dnt touch me right now i dn't wanna hurt you right now, Me: ( getting draged out the room by my neck and trown of the steps), Bella: YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER, Me: It wasn't my choice, Bella: SHE'S JUST A BABY, Me: Do you think Edward would let me live if it was(edward in the back Still debating on that), Bella: I heald her once,one time JACOB and already you think you have some irronic wolfy claim on her she's mine, Me( get punched in the ribs), Bella: your going to stay away from her, Me: you i cant do that, Bella: (punches jacob again), Me: do you remeber wanting to be around me two days ago.. thats gone now right, Bella: long gone, Me: because it was her.. from the beging it was Nessy who wanted me there, Bella:; NESSY.. YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCK NESS MONSTER..., Me: Bella you now me............., well yea i think thats just about how it might happen i don't know maybe it won't go that bad.