Day one of the first week

Renesmee's pov:

Well its day one of the first week and we are at the Port Angele's airport and i already miss Jacob  so I decided to text him even though it is 11:00 at night .....

Renesmee =R Jacob = J 

R "Hey"

J "Hey is something wrong"

R "No I just miss you were you sleeping or something"

J " I miss you to and no I was just watching T.V"

I smile at his last text , "Renesmee we need to talk." I hear my mom say 

R "I got to go talk to you tomorrow"

J "ok I love you"

R " I love you too"

Conversation between Edward Bella and Rensmee 

R "So what do we need to talk about."

B "Well the reason for the sudden trip is because the The Volturi want to make sure you are still not a threat to the vampires."

E "we will be therein the morning we will be at the airport in five minutes."

The rest of the ride was silent.

....................................AT THE AIRPORT............................................

"Flight 821" The flight atendent called  "Thats our flight" Dad says we all walked trough the dark tunel to the airplane door.

We took our seats on the plane, and I took out my Ipod and listened to Miley Cyrus wreking ball. The next thing i know i am woken up by dad saying we have landed. "How long have I been asleep?"I ask. "Ten hours"Mom replies. We grabbed our carryons and went to the baggage claim we got the rest of our stuff then went to find a hotel we found a Holiday Inn. We got a room the I went to sleep. The next day I woke up at 2:00 PM mom and dad were not there so I decided to call jake...

......................the phone call...................................

J "hey ness"

R "Hi Jake"

J " where are you"

R " I am in Jacksonville Florida  with Grandma" 

J "oh ok tell everyone i said hey then"

R "Ok (YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE PHONE)

J"Who is that in the back ground" 

R "That is Mom and Dad telling me to get off the phone so I guess I will call you later." I said frowning

J I sigh " ok i guess ill wait i miss you bye."

R " ok miss you too bye."