Hanging with the Pack

Jacob's POV:

I go to the Cullen's house to see Renesmee . I go to knock but before I could Edward opens the door. "Hey is Renesmee up", I say  "No but you can wake her up if you like", Edward said so I ran up to her room and opens the door quietly and shuts it as i aproached the bed i thought to myself should I jump on it or flip the bed over, well if I flip the bed over she will probably kill me so i think im going to jump on it. Right as I jumped up to get on her bed she woke up i screamed and she laughed, ten we both started to laugh. After we get done laughing Edward comes in and says what the hell is going on up here why are you on my daughters bed I look at him and studder trying to get the words out of my mouth to say we were just laughing Bella comes in to say Breakfast is ready and oh hi Jake your more than welcome to come join us. I smile and say ok thank you ill be happy. We all walk down to breakfast to find that Bella made her Beautiful daughter pancakes and waffles sausage, eggs, grits and bisqits i was in a daze at that point all i could think about was omg food food food, I was in  heaven after every one got done eating i looked up and cleared my thraot and said can i ask a question please, they all look up at me and say yes as long as it is nothing stupid and irrational. I stop and look athem both and say Can I take Renesmee to hang out with the guys at LaPush please, edward looks at me with akward silence along with his wife while Renesmee says Yes with out asking the if she could, her father looks at me and his daughter and says don't d anything to get her hurt ya'll can go but this time be home at ten we have somewhere to go and don't ask questions we will explain tomorrow said Edward to his daughter, i look at them for a few before saying are you ready to go have some fun. renesmee says yes just let me finish my thing of blood i look at her trying to not get sick, finnaly she is finnished and we head to the door but before we leave i turn to ask her if she had her bathingsuit on hand she smilkes and says ill be right back. After the swim with the guys its aboutr ninethirty she looks at me and says im ready to go home so i smile and say ok. We get home and its five minutes before ten edward walks out with bags, i frown and say i thought ya'll were leaving tomorrow he looks at me and says its nothing you need to be concerened about please leave i lok at him and say ok, i turn to Renesmee and say goodnight i guess i'll see you in a few, but before i could finish Edward chims in and says she won't be back as soon as you think we will be gone for about three weeks i look at him with this sad face and say ok, Renesmee looks at me and says i'll txt you and kisses me goodbye and i leave.