shopping with mom and Jake

Renesmee's POV:

Mom took us to Rue 21 and immedeintly rushed to the bras and underwear. Jacob suddenly says oh look shoes if you need me I will be over here, before he could walk away I say will you find me a outfit that i would like and you.After Jake walks away to do what I asked,she turns around to look at the underwear and bras to see if she saw something she liked. Mom says look do you like this one I look over at her and she is holding a bright neon pink lace thong and matching bra. I turned back around to find something better than what her mom picked out, I look up and see a black lace corset bra with a pink bow in the middle. I smile big as I turned to find jake standing behind me and I say what about this one, when I finished my sentence I say  your not my mom and blushed while I walked over to my mom. Jake stops me before I could take another step and says yes i like it can i pick the underwear. I smile and say yes trying so hard not to laugh. Bella walks up and see's Jake rumaging through the panties and says Renesmee what is Jake doing, she pauses for a moment and says oh Jake is looking for a matching pair of panties to match my bra, Bella looks at the bra for a moment and says ok but just do me one little favor don't tell your dad you told him to that please, Renesmee says Yes Ma'am i won't. As me and mom finish our conversation i ask Jake did you find me an outfit yet, Jake looks up and smiles yes i found a cute one and a dress. I look at hiom then at mom and say where is it he hands me the dress its a HIGH LOW DRESS OMG i love it, Jake looks at me and says i didn't know if you liked flowers or not, I look at him and say yes I do whats the other outfit you found me. He turns around to grab the crop top with a lace back and says how about this with these skinny jeans with the rips in them, I look at him and say did you find any shoes to go with it before i could finish my sentence mom says what about these boots, i turn around to see my mom holding a pair of black wedge boots I smile and say yes now, can we go eat something im starving. Jake says but don't you have to drink blood when you get this way. I smile and say no i already had my thing of blood this morning and walked away leaving Jake behind with the most godoful sick face expression. As soon as we walked into the food court i say mom can we have chick-fi-la please. Bella looks at me and says yes. After they order there food and sit down to eat Jake and Bella look at  me and ask are you ready to go home yet, i pause before i answer and say yes i think so and we leave the mall.