feelings

Renesmee's POV: 

when I get in side I close the door I ran to my room past my parents with them calling my name and close the door and lay on my bed and think about the kiss did it mean any thing to him cause it sure meant to me suddenly the knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts it was mom...............

B=Bell R=Renesmee E=Edward 

R "Hi mom"

B "Hey so how was your date"

R "Good and by the way you do dad followed us right"

B "yes he told me he was going to hunt but we hunted earlier so i knew he was lieing so followed him"

R "oh im guessing dad is in trouble now"

B "You got that right EDWARD CULLEN COME HERE NOW"

E " Yes honey what did I do"

B "You know what you did... WHY DID YOU FOLLOW THEM AFTER I SAID NOT TO"

E"I know I wanted to make sure she was safe and plus i wanted pizza and a movie."

B"Don't let it happen again ."trying not to laugh as  Edward walks out the room

R " Mom can we talk in private"

B"sure lets go for a walk."

IN THE WOODS

R"Mom please dont get mad but i think i am in love with jake. "

B"Renesmee Carly Cullen do not let your father know but I am fine with it."

R"thank you thank you thank you I love you mom"

B"oh and by the way i know about the kiss and next time try to keep it out your thoughts cause i was your age once and my mom told me the same thing after my first kiss."

.......................................................THE NEXT DAY...................................................

She wakes up and walks to her closet and slips on a pair of denium shorts her dad hates and picks out her pink cut up crop top and walks down stairs to find....... Jacob and her dad on the couch watching television and talking about guy stuff. Before she could get in the kitchen her dad says So what are you headed of to do with them shorts on, before she could answer Bella comes in and says she is going with me to shop for cloths that she likes. 

R=renesmee J= Jacob E=Edward B=Bella

E"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS OK FOR HER TO WEAR THAT!"

B"SHE IS JUST AS MUCH MY DAUGHTER AS YOURS AND I LIKE WHAT SHE IS WEARING!"

J"Well I think she looks hot in that outfit"

E"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

J"SHE LOOKED HOT IN WHAT SHE HAD ON WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I JUST SAID CAUSE I REALLY DONT CARE RIGHT THIS MINUTE I JUST COMMENTED SO WHAT YA GOT TO SAY NOW!"

E"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

B"NO SIT DOWN NO ONE IS LEAVING THIS CONVERSATOIN IS OVER and Jake would you like to go shopping with us"

J"yes I would"