Prologue!

FLASHBACK

-Anna-

The tears began to roll down my cheeks as I clutched to my dying mothers weak hand with my little one. "But mommy why do you have to go?" I said. "Darling it's time. And I will never ever leave you and that's a promise". I looked at her with my little eyes and saw the seriousness and love in her eyes. I didn't want her to die. She was my best friend and I needed her. She couldn't just die.

I cried more and said, "Pinky promise mommy? Pinky promise you won't leave me?" I held my pinky out and she wrapped her pinky around mine and kissed it. "I pinky promise I will never ever leave you baby. Never ever". And then she closed her eyes, her slow breaths becoming unsteady. I looked at my mom and thought to myself that I couldn't live without her. I was only 5 and a half and I needed her to help me grow up. I needed her to be there when I go to first grade and when I needed help with my math homework(I never could understand it).

I came back from my thoughts when my mom spoke up. "Sweetie I need you to do something for me okay?" I nodded my head and waited for her to continue. "I need you to stay strong okay? Don't let anyone push you around or make you do stuff you don't want to do okay baby?" And I smiled and said, "yes mommy I can do that for you!"My mom smiled and closed her eyes again. I started to cry more as I watched my mom's breathing slow and I knew this was it.

I kissed my mommy's cheek and said, "I love you mommy forever and always". "I love you too baby girl, forever and always". And with those last words my mom gave her last breath. From that day on, my life changed forever.

A/N

Heyyyyyyyy my lovelies!!!!

I feel so bad for little five year old Anna D:

Yay the prologue is done!!!! How was it? Was it at least okay? I hope you guys liked it!

I'll try to update the first chapter soon!! Yay!!! Please vote and comment!!! This is my first fan fiction so it would be so helpful to comment! I love you guys!!!

~~Katie~~