Chapter 3

A/N

Hey lovelies! Sorry it's been a long time for an update! I've been really busy haha! But here ya go!

-Anna-

As I walked out of last period, I couldn't get Liam out of my mind. No Anna, stop thinking about him! He's only mean to you, I kept telling myself.

"Anna"! I turned hearing my name being called and seeing Jordyn walking towards me.

"Hey"! I said. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "What's up"? I asked while putting my books away. I had no homework since it was the first day.

"Nothing much! I just wanted I know if you wanted to hang out"! She asked. I thought about this for a little, knowing my dad wouldn't care.

"Sure"! I said and smiled at her. "Yay! be at the nail salon at 3, okay"? She said as he walked away.

I shut my locker and pulled out my phone checking the time. It was 2:27 so I had about 30 minutes before I had to meet there.

I began to walk towards the school doors when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see him.

"Ummm...hi" Liam said shyly. He bit his lip slightly and looked down. Why was he being so shy and nervous, I thought.

"Uhhh.. hey Liam what's up"? I said skeptically. "I...uhhh...I just wanted to apologize for earlier and wanted to know if we could start over...."? he said and looked up at me with those adorable brown eyes. No Anna this is Liam remember? I reminded myself.

"Ummm.." I said as I thought about this. There was a part of me that really wanted to be friends again. Then, there's another side of me that wants nothing to do with him. As I thought, I knew which one I wanted I choose.

"Sure Liam" I said and smiled. "We can start all over alright? Just don't forget about me this time okay"! I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thank you so much Anna! I'll make it up to you okay"? he said smiling and he looked really happy.

"Anytime! But I need to go meet up with some friends"! I said and looked up at him. He really is attractive...with his chocolate brown eyes...his smile. Maybe we could be together....wait what? No no no no.

"Well, let me give you my number! Here let me see your phone". He said and I have him my phone. He typed in his number and gave it back.

I looked at it and smiled. He put his contact in as "Liam is a Sexy Beast;)". I laughed and said, "I'll make sure I text you later okay?" He nodded and looked down.

"So we're really doing this? We're going to be friends again"? I said and looked at him, smiling a little.

"Yeah we are" he said and smiled back. It was quiet for a little then he stool his hand out and I looked at him confused for a little then I took it and we shook hands.

He smiled and said, "Hi. I'm Liam it's nice to meet you".

A/N

Yay happy chapter!!! AHHH their friends again!!! But what was Anna feeling hmmmm? SHALL WE CALL IT LOVE?!?!?!

Hehehehe anyway sorry it took long to update! I'll update more often I've just been busy with my life haha. please don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!

I love you my beautiful, crazy lovelies!!!

~~Katie~~ c: