Chapter 4

-Liam-

That was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I smiled to myself as I watched her walk away an drive off to meet her friends.

I can't believe she is actually giving me another chance! This is awesome. we need to hang out soon because I need to call her mine already.

I start to walk towards my car and send Anna a quick text about hanging out later. I really hope she says yes. I get into my car and decide to call Harry.

Harry and me are like brothers. I'm close to the other guys, but be and Harry have a special bond.

My thoughts where interrupted by Harry answering the phone. "Hey man did you talk to her"? Harry says into the phone.

"Yeah I did...SHE SAID YES!!!! WE'RE FRIENDS AGAIN"!!!! I said a little too excitedly. "Dude you sound like a kid in a candy store" Harry said as he laughed into the phone. "Yeah yeah" I said and laughed. "So do you want to hang out later? Maybe ask the guys to come too? I asked Anna and said she could invite her friends" I asked.

"Sure, I see what the guys are up too, but I'm sure they have nothing planned" he said. "Great so just come to my place around 5 okay"?

"Alright see ya then" he said. "See ya then bye" I said and with that our conversation was over. I really hope she says yes to hanging out.

-Anna-

"WAIT SO YOU GUYS ARE FIENDS AGAIN"?! Jordyn said and smiled at me. "Shhhhh! Yes we are friends again" I said and couldn't help but smile. I really was happy that we were friends again...I missed him. Wait what? No I don't miss him psh!

"AHHH this is so exciting!!! So when will you guys start to date"?! Katie said with a huge grin on her face.

"I don't know! I don't think it's like that we're just friends"! I said. I looked at all of them as I said this because I know they would keep nothing me about it. My phone then started buzzing and I looked at it to see Liam had texted me. I smiled and opened the text.

From: Liam

"Heyyyyyaaaaaa! Are you free later? We can hang out at my place and you can bring you friends if you want, the guys will be here".

I looked up from my phone to see my friends looking at me. "Liam wants to know if you guy want to hang out at his place later? His friends will be there". I said liked at them.

"WELL YEAH WE WANT TO HAMG OUT"!! Taylor said excitedly. "Okay okay". I said laughing. I sent Liam a quick text back.

To: Liam

"Yeah we can hang out! I would love too and so would my friends. What time should we be there"?

From: Liam

"Is 5:00 good"?

To: Liam

"Sounds great! see you then".

I put my phone back in the back and looked up at my friends. "He said to be there around 5:00" I said and smiled.

"Ahhhh yay!!! I'm sooooo excited! And if his friends are there it's even better!!! Have you seen Harry, Liam's friend? He's soooo attractive". Jordyn said.

I laughed and said "Well come on we should get going it's almost 4"! They all nodded excitedly and we it up and left the nail salon heading to my new best friends house.

A/N

How was it!! AHHH I'm so excited! I really don't like this chapter! I'll try to update more!

I love you my beautiful crazy lovelies!!!

~Katie~ (: