Chapter 2

-Liam-

As soon as I saw her walk into Calculus, I was stunned. She looked so beautiful. She didn't even say hi to me or even smile at me but I wouldn't blame her. Why do I always have to be such a screw up? I thought to myself. Ever since I met her in 2nd grade she had been there for me. Then I ditched her for my new friends which was stupid of me.

The whole class I watched her delicious lips as she talked to her friends. When she laughed, it was so cute. Her nose would scrunch up and her face would get red...so adorable. why can't she just give me another chance?

My thoughts were interrupted when my best friend Harry said, "Mate you have got to talk to her". I looked over at him and shook my head. "I can't man, she hates me now. Remember when I ditched her for you guys"? Harry nodded. "Well she wasn't too happy. And since I slept with so many girls and basically screwed my life up, I lost her" I said sadly.

When class ended, I watched as Anna got up and left the class quickly. I said bye to my friends and followed after her. I need to talk to her, I said to myself.

-Anna-

As soon as Calculus was over I told my friends I would talk to them later. I grabbed my stuff and left the room as fast a I could to get away from Liam.

While at my locker, I put my calculus stuff away and grabbed my Language Arts stuff. When I shut my locker, Liam was leaning against the locker next to mine with that stupid smirk of his. "Hey babe. Haven't seen you in awhile. How was your summer"? Liam said. "Get away from me Liam, I really don't want to talk to you". I said with as much sass as I could muster. I started walking away when he said, "Awwww come on baby! Give me a chance". I turned around and looked at him. He had a serious look in his face and he actually looked sincere.

"Liam I really don't have time to talk right now. I'll see you later" I said and began to walk away. "Okay that's cool baby! I'll see you" Liam called to me. I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, I can't believe he actually had to say that so people didn't see him get rejected.

-Liam-

"Okay that's cool baby! I'll see you" I called to her. Why did she have to be so difficult?! I was trying and she just ignored it...well actually I understand why she isn't talking to me. I hit my fist on the locker and walked out of the school to meet my friends.

When I got outside by the side of the school where we hang out, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis were all staring at me. "What's wrong mate"? Zayn said curiously. "She told me to get away from her" I said angerly.

Harry laughed a little and said, "Quit pouting mate, it's just one girl"! I shot him a glare and but my face in my hands.

"It's alright, just give her some time" Niall said with a smile in his face. I nodded and sighed. "Can I have one of those"? I said pointing at the cigarette sitting in the ground.

Louis handed them and I lit one. I need her to be mine, I promised myself. I will get her.

A/N

Oooo Liam gonna get the girl c; I hope he does I ship them! So yay!

How was it? Sorry I didn't write about what social group Anna was in!

I'll update soon! Love you all my beautiful crazy lovelies!!

~~Katie~~ c: