Jack Frost

I met up with Elsa after school was over. We met in the same spot everyday. Today though was different. Elsa was crying. I've never seen Elsa cry this much before. I went and sat on the wooden bench with her. I didn't ask what was wrong or anything. I just sat there with her and put my arm around her letting her know I was here for her. Soon she stopped crying. I wanted to know desperately why she was crying but asking would only remind her again of the pain she was feeling so I kept to myself. I walked her home and when I got there Anna was there. She was also crying. She wasn't though crying harder than Elsa. That was rare. Anna usually would sob while Elsa shed only a few tears. Today though they switched roles. Anna walked over and took Elsa in her arms and they walked into their house.

I had no idea what could have happened and eventually I would ask but not any time soon. I wonder if it had anything to do with villains that were welcomed into the Academies. I heard that they have been causing quite a fuss at the girls school. Luckily for me at the boys school as usual there was no drama no fuss no anything. Just school. Every once and awhile there would be a fight or two, but it seemed the girls were having a difficult time.

Elsa and I had started dating a few months ago. What I loved about her was that she knew exactly what I went through and I know what she went through. It gives us a deeper understanding between each other. We also help each other out when we start to feel like the outcast we are. We both have friends,but when either of us get upset people treat us like monsters. They back away and get all scared. One time I literally had to drag Elsa away before she turned her school into a winter wonderland.

I don't know if I make Elsa happy but I've never been happier now that I'm with her. I feel like she is part of me. Although we can both be serious and kind of judge mental we always laugh and play around with each other. We take picture and go on dates like any normal couple.

When I got to my house I lay alone in my bed. My house is dead silent how it usually is. The loneliness traps me. Other kids would wait for their parents or siblings to get home but not me. Elsa and Anna are my only family. And honestly I was okay with that.

As I sat in silence I realized that next week was Elsa and I's six month anniversary. My heart lit up at the thought. I wanted to do something really special. I headed out to go look for some ideas. I walked around stores and parks planning the whole day in my head. That's when I saw Kida. She was talking to Hook. Interested I went and hid close enough so I could hear.

"I'm done doing stuff for you Hook. I've done enough get someone else to do your dirty work" kida proclaimed

" You see I would, in fact I'd love to but you still owe me. You see when you asked me to take care of Anna I told you I would need a little assistance. Especially with that sister of hers always being so protective. My plan is almost carried out you know. As soon as Ariel gets me Aladdin I just make a deal with Mr. Frost and BOOM!! That'll be the end of her." Hook said grinning

" what makes you think that Jack will even make that deal with you" kida questioned

"Oh my friend is working on that right now"  Hook laughed

My heart was racing what did they want with Anna and how could I protect her without stressing her or Elsa out. Why did Kida want her gone. And how the helm did so many people get involved? Who else is involved? All these questions ran through my mind at once. I ran back to Anna and Elsa's house I was about to knock when I heard them crying inside. I k ew I couldn't tell them what I had heard. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Anna opened the door and looked surprised.

"Sorry I just wasn't expecting you, it's kinda getting late" she said

"I just have a few questions for you that's all"

"Can they wait until another day I can't do this right now" she cried

"No they can't Anna their important"

"Not today ok"She I insisted

"Anna they have to be today I don't know how much time I have"

SuddenlyElsa got up from the coach. The walls started to freeze. She glared at me hard and sharp.

"She said not today so LEAVE" she said slamming the door in my face. It hurt. It hurt to be locked out. I trudged home. I wanted to cry. I had to help Anna, but I didn't even know how. I didn't know how to protect my own family. Just like I didn't protect my real family. I put them in risky situations all the time and now their gone.

I got back to my house and stayed up all night. It was deathly quiet and pitch black. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. Then I thought of it. If they can't get to Aladdin they can't get to me. Aladdin was one of my closest friends and I could warn him about what I heard.

The next morning I got up and got ready. I then raced to school and found Aladdin. To my surprise Ariel was with him. She was explaining something to him and he looked terrified. I knew I was to late. I knew that Ariel was telling him what he needed to know to come for me. After a few minutes Ariel walked away and Aladdin looked up and saw me. After he looked at me he quickly put his head back down in shame and started to walk away. Even though he was my friend my priority was to stay away from him. I couldn't let him convince me to go against Elsa and Anna.