•6•

Jungkook's reluctant on letting go of you, and his grip on you tightens the more his mom tries to reason with him.

The young boy had his eyes closed shut, refusing to lock gazes with anyone as an endless river of tears freely gushes down his eyes. "No!" He shouts and you send your mom a terrified look. This has been going on for about a half an hour and you're worried that he won't change his mind at all.

"Kookie Noona needs to go home now. You can see her tomorrow."Mrs Jeon speaks up slowly as she tries to get Jungkook to let go of you, only to have a strangled whimper escaping his lips.

The said boy aggressively shakes his head in pure agony as he shifts his smol arms away from your own to now incircle your waist tightly.

"N-no!" He wails loudly, the tears in his eyes continuously streaming down his cheeks.

Mrs Jeon draws her arms back and sighs defeatedly. It didn't seem like he'd allow you to go home anytime soon. Hesitant, she sends your mom a slight pleading grin, hoping she'd get what she was saying. To which she did.

Seeing the whole situation happening, your mom just simply gives in to her best friends silent plead and leans foreword to plant a kiss on your forehead.

You give her a confused look, Jungkook already stopping his little show and was now cutely pressing his cheek against the fabric of your clothes, his still glistening doe silently watching your mom as some trails from his previous tears were still visible in his puffy cheeks.

Your mom shifts her gaze towards the boy, also leaning in to plant a kiss on his forehead and he closes his eyes, the grip he had on you slightly loosening, before he adorably opens them again. Your mom speaks gently as a soft smile plasters her lips. She caresses Jungkook's dark ruffled locks.

"Kookie~ah, Noona will sleep here tonight okey?"