•7•

Getting Jungkook to fall fast sleep. Check.
Getting him to let go of you now that he's all unconscious. Unchecked.

The faint early chirping of birds outside pulls you out of your dream, and with a groan you refuse to give in. You still want to sleep. So with a swing of your arm, you swiftly yank your pillow and shove it against your face. There. Now you can go back to sleep.

"Noona." Whispers a baby voice, followed by a little giggle. Knowing that sound all too well, your mind reluctantly pulls back to last night and you release a muffled groan.

After the devil bunny refused to let you go home, your mom gave in to his cries and told you to stay. Having heard this, the little boy immediately pulled you to his room then to his bathroom, claiming he needed a warm bath, someone to help him brush his teeth and tuck him into his pajama before going to sleep. You admit, hearing him demand that with crossed arms while constantly pointing here and there, made you forget about the whole he wont allow you to go home thing.

So you helped him out without a second thought, thinking after that's done. You'd be able to head to the guest-room and finally sink into the softness of the bed. But boy were you wrong. Long story short. Jungkook had fallen asleep somewhere in between 2 and 3 in the morning with you gently swaying him in your arms. When you tried tucking him in bed, he wouldn't let go of you. Your legs, arms and head were aching. Trying to get a baby to sleep is no piece of joke. You're practically a kid yourself!

Mrs Jeon did try coming to your aid, but that only made Jungkook cling unto you more.

Cringing at the experience you had to go through that night, or more rather, earlier this morning. You can only imagine the struggles Mrs Jeon has to go through every night.

The little beam of darkness grabs a fistful of the pillow in attempts to pull it away. Comparing his strength when half asleep and fully awake. You've come to a conclusion that he's much persistent in his sleep.

"Noona.' He whines, tugging the pillow harder and you do the same. Working just as much to keep it in place. Moments later, you feel the pulling stop, followed by a slight shift on the bed and you wonder if he's still there.

Your assumption's however, soon proven correct when you hear a stampede of footsteps padding the carpeted floor of his room and your body flinches when the door abruptly slams shut. Hard.

Jungkook's outside, crossing hallway after hallway with tears brimming the corner of his eyes. "E-eomma!"

Great! Literally throwing the pillow across the room, you swing your legs out of bed before zapping out aswell, chasing after the kid.

When you reach the livingroom, instantly you spot Mrs Jeon on one of the couches trying to calm down a crying baby clinging unto her.