•8•

Mrs Jeon sends you a smile, silently mouthing the words 'it's fine sweetheart'.

When the heaven's offer you an opportunity, naturally, you're suppose to take it.

Fortunately for you, sporting bed hair and morning eyes, that's what you do.

Mrs Jeon agrees with a subtle nod, smiling when you gesture that you'll go ahead.

And you couldn't have felt anymore relaxed than that.

It's a feeling of relief that engulfs you when you're out of the house.

And you realize. So maybe you've had enough seeing little kookie's dramas. Especially if it meant crying in front of Mrs Jeon.

But because he does that, doesn't change that fact that you still love him.

He is a child after all.

Its normal for them to act that way.

Mentally congratulating yourself for a great babysitting progress, despite the morning outcome, you then start heading home.

A couple of minutes later and you've finally arrived.

•••

Already, it's been five minutes since you left. The little boy has finally settled down. He's tucked himself beside the window, staring into space. Or in this case. Outside the window.

As if hoping his favourite person would return.

Mrs Jeon from behind snorts in amusement. With a bowl of cereal in her hand, Jungkook notices her presence and he looks behind.

Her warm eyes take in his own. Her baby got her eyes. Doe, and dark and beautiful.

"Noona's just getting some of her things baby." She coes lovingly.

And in a very fond manner, Mrs Jeon ruffles her son's jet black hair before placing the bowl beside him.

"Now eat up okay? Or I'll tell Noona not to come if you don't."

Of course, that very thought terrified little kookie. So without a second to lose, he sends his mother a cute grin as if he did not just throw a fit a while ago.

She chuckles.

All that drama he does, crying over little things. Mrs Jeon knows all too well that it's just for show.

She knows her baby. The little scheme he does? She finds it so amuseming.

Babies cry when they want something. That's just their way of speaking.

Jungkook reaches for the spoon and starts feeding himself. A milk moustache forms which causes Mrs Jeon to chuckle.

What did she ever do in her past life to deserve this adorable angel of hers.

She grabs a chair to keep her son company, dabbing a soft napkin over his mouth.

With red eyes and a still fresh red nose, Jungkook smiles with his bunny teeth showing. His eyes are gone as they've turned into crescent shapes.

Mrs Jeon can't even hide her own smile back at the sight of his cuteness. She giggles and allows her urge to take over. Jungkook continues eating even when his mother pinches his puffy cheek.

"You're so cute." She tightly squeals.

•••

"Where's that baby bunny of yours?"

Round glasses, braces,  chubby with a set of attractive muffin cheeks. Park Jimin looks around the livingroom.

"You mean kookie? At his house obviously."

The statement causes your bestfriend to pout. "Aw...I wanted to meet him."

"You will chim. But not today. We have to finish coloring or else Mrs Shin won't give us any gold stars." You feel a shudder slithering down your spine at the very thought of missing out on homework.

With a huff, Jimin agrees with a nod.

With the both of you topping your classes, you've both agreed to keep it that way for as long as you both shall live.

He starts taking out crayons from his buzz light year back pack, splaying them across the coffee table as you bring out the homework your mother had printed.

You get yourself comfortable on the carpet, Jimin does the same, pushing his glasses up.

Once you've picked your color of choice and ready to shade, the door bell suddenly rings.

It's not a moment too soon until you hear your mother's voice greeting whoever's at the front door.

"...its no problem at all." Your mother giggles, before talking at a softer baby voice. " Noona's at the livingroom, kookie."