The bar

A/n kinda steamy

Jughead pov

Betty has been my serpent queen for about two months now and it makes me happy to see her so often. We are in the basement of pops and she was working at the bar when I saw some guys flirting with her that were obviously not serpents. She was just ignoring but,I have to admit. When I saw them talking to her I felt kinda jealous so I went over to the bar and she turned around when I sat down. I leaned across the bar and gave her a passionate kiss claiming her as mine. She relaxed into the kiss and a few seconds later pulled away. "Hey babe what's up?" She asked sensing that something was wrong, to which I looked over at the guy that was flirting with her. She gave him his drink and walked around the bar to come sit on my lap. She went on my lap and leaned her head into my chest and I kissed her temple. "How was work today betts?" I asked her quietly in her ear "hmm it was ok but I missed you and I'm really tired" I kissed her head again and looked at her face " I know I missed you too. I just want to go to bed now." "I mean we could if you want" she said I picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs and out of pops and back to her house (A/N her parents aren't home...no not like that) I carried her upstairs and set her down on the bed in her room. "Juggie can we take a shower?" She asked with her eyes glued to mine. God how could I say no to that. "Yeah sure" I said to her. We walked into the bathroom and she turned on the water and started to take off her clothes and I just admired her beauty. She looked at me and laughed "are you just going to stare or are we going to take a shower?" I nodded my head and took off my clothes and went into the shower and wrapped my arms around her waist as she washed her hair and then I took shampoo into my hands and started to was her hair for her "I love you so much juggie" she said very quietly "i love you more baby girl" she turned around and kissed me passionately on the lips and then turned off the shower and got out and wrapped her body in a towel and I did the same "you know I love seeing you at the bar everyday it makes me really happy".
"It makes me happy too jug"