Drunk jug

A/N: this was recommended by @Vaibhavi15 I gave their @ above check her out!
Tw:slight abuse

Betty POV
*flashback to freshman in college*
Archie walked into the door stumbling drunk as he did almost every night. Betty ran into their room and locked the door behind her out of fear of what would happen to her. The same thing happened every day, he would come home drunk, abuse her make her stay in bed with her, wake up with bruises all over herself Archie would see them and promise never to do it again, she would cover up and the cycle continued. As Betty was hiding in the room she cried out of anticipation. Archie pounded on the door and screamed "Betty let me in you bitch! I pay half for this house you can't hide away from me your mine!" Betty  cried into her pillow and Archie knocked down the door (hulk smash) and ran over to Betty he turned her over violently and slapped her across the face as she cried "why are you crying bitch I barely even touched you" Betty tried to contain her tears and took in the abuse.

Betty told her friends about Archie and finally got the courage to break up with him, while he was sober. Archie begged her to stay, he promised he would change, but Betty knew better. Betty had heard those promises before, they never came true. Betty ran out of their house and cried into her friend Veronica shoulder. Betty moves in with Veronica, but still lives in fear about what her ex boyfriend might do to her when he was drunk.

*flash forward to after college she now is dating jughead*

It was around twelve at night and jughead hasn't come home yet, I'm starting to get worried. I called his friend Toni to see if she had seen him. "Hey Toni have you seen jughead?" I asked her when she picked up. "Oh my god is that Betty I can hear her amazing voice" I heard in the background "shut up jughead you will see her soon" Toni whispered and I started to get a little bit nervous. "I is h he dddrunk?" I stuttered out. "Yeah He is Betty don't worry Betty it will be ok" Toni said. "Betty don't  worry it will be ok" "I LOVE YOU!" Jughead yelled into the phone. "Alright Betty he is almost home, don't worry it will be ok I promise" Toni said "ok bye" I whispered "Bye Betty" Toni yelled "I LOV-" jughead was cut off when Toni hung up. I looked down and started to cry, how am I supposed to know he won't hurt me, people always said Archie wouldn't until he did. Just as more tears ran down my face the door opened and jughead walked in with Toni. "Betty here He is it will be ok I promise" she said as she walked out of the door. "Oh no Betty why are you crying what's wrong?" He said as he put his hand on my cheek and I flinched away from him. "Oh no oh no oh no did I hurt you? I didn't mean to hurt you oh no oh no oh no" jughead rambled as he put his head into his hands and kept mumbling things into his hands. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm"- I cut him off with my lips on his I pulled away and he smiled like a maniac. "I love you jughead" I said "I love you betty I love you I love you I'm so sorry I hurt you" jughead said as he cuddled into Betty's side. "You didn't hurt me juggie it's ok" I said. I knew jughead  was different, he wasn't going to hurt me on purpose I had nothing to worry about. I leaned my head on his head and I started to cry on his hair. "Are you crying my love?" He asked me but I stayed quiet. He moved his head to adjust the way we were cuddling he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my tears "Hey it's ok I promise it's ok." He said against my face and I giggled "I love you betts" he said "I love you too juggie" I said. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so so so much" he said "I love you too baby now let's get to bed I said as I pulled him off the couch and led him into the bed room and I joined him he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too"

A/N: sorry this isn't edited because I have to help my family with thanksgiving (happy Thanksgiving by the way for all the Americans/people who celebrate it)